Looking for OWB Holster recommendations, SCCY CPX-2

This is a discussion on Looking for OWB Holster recommendations, SCCY CPX-2 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently bought a SCCY CPX-2, I modified the Crossbreed I had for the Bersa to fit the SCCY, but now i'm wanting an OWB ...

I recently bought a SCCY CPX-2, I modified the Crossbreed I had for the Bersa to fit the SCCY, but now i'm wanting an OWB holster.

I want something that rides close to my hip, i'm thinking maybe leather, doesn't sit too high, has an average cant, and above all, doesn't break the bank or need a second mortgage to buy it.

I've done a little searching, but it seems the SCCY has that normal 'new gun' lack of popular holster availability. I've found a few IWB, but I have a crossbreed I can use, so an OWB is all i'm looking for.

Any recommendations?.

Sara Lou
    Just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me....

Anything holster that fits the Keltec P11 should also fit the SCCY CPX-2, since the CPX-2 is a clone of the P11. I hope this helps. God Bless

I recently bought a Fist OWB holster and really like it. I tried to see if they had your gun as an option, but where you choose a gun it just has a box to type in what gun you have. They are a little more expensive, but a great product none the less. I'm sure you could contact them to see if they could make one for your gun.

Quote Originally Posted by VBVAGUY View Post
    Anything holster that fits the Keltec P11 should also fit the SCCY CPX-2, since the CPX-2 is a clone of the P11. I hope this helps. God Bless
    I knew there was another gun that the SCCY fits the holsters for it, but didn't know what gun it was. Big thanks for the info.

Sara Lou
    Just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me....

I have a SCCY and do custom leather work. I'm particularly fond of OWB. Feel free to PM me and I can get you pictures and details.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Links