Single Clip Kydex holsters with adjustable cant

This is a discussion on Single Clip Kydex holsters with adjustable cant within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have seen this style recently and have been interested in trying one out. I know Foxx and Fist make one. Do you know of ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Single Clip Kydex holsters with adjustable cant

Single Clip Kydex holsters with adjustable cant

I have seen this style recently and have been interested in trying one out. I know Foxx and Fist make one. Do you know of anyone else? A short lead time would be a major bonus!

Thanks!
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

2. Remove Ads

High noon makes some good looking ones. Never gone the single clip route, interested in them though.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

kaikane0812 likes this.

I'm assuming you are talking OWB, and why Kydex?
    I've had similar holsters in both leather and Kydex...leather is soooooooo much more comfortable, and you CAN wear out Kydex.

OWB or IWB?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I'm assuming you are talking OWB, and why Kydex?
    I've had similar holsters in both leather and Kydex...leather is soooooooo much more comfortable, and you CAN wear out Kydex.

OWB or IWB?
    Nope, I'm talking about IWB. Like Carbon Fiber "FoxX Trapp" All Kydex IWB Holster or (zp) #K8 KYDEX IWB INTERCHANGABLE AND CANTABLE AND TUCKABLE.

I have honestly never noticed a difference between kydex and leather for the single clip style of holsters. My main reason for wanting kydex is to keep it as thin as possible. That being said I would be willing to check out any single clip leather holsters you recommended as I value your opinion. The only caveat is they MUST have the ability to adjust the cant.

Edit - I have added the Tucker Cover up to my list of possibles.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Quote Originally Posted by sioux565 View Post
    Aholster doesn't appear to be adjustable cant but I will check out Panther. Thanks for the info!
    ginzo likes this.

Here's a list of all of Fist's Kydex holsters with various possibilities..adjustable/single clip...for your viewing pleasure.

KYDEX HOLSTERS
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Aholster doesn't appear to be adjustable cant but I will check out Panther. Thanks for the info!
    You are right! Forgot that you mentioned that as a requirement. The Panther is great. About 1 week or so turn around.

http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

PROFESSIONAL – $69.95

The Nate Squared Tactical Professional holster is the ultimate IWB (inside-the-waistband) holster. It has all the comfort of our Original design, but comes with the following additional features:

ADJUSTABLE CANT
    TUCKABLE
    EXCELLENT POSITIVE RETENTION

The holster is made of polycarbonate, which is an extremely durable thermoplastic. READ MORE HERE

I have an original tuckable, which is not adjustable. But I will say that the suede backing is very comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by EdJean View Post
    http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

PROFESSIONAL – $69.95

The Nate Squared Tactical Professional holster is the ultimate IWB (inside-the-waistband) holster. It has all the comfort of our Original design, but comes with the following additional features:

ADJUSTABLE CANT
    TUCKABLE
    EXCELLENT POSITIVE RETENTION

The holster is made of polycarbonate, which is an extremely durable thermoplastic. READ MORE HERE

I have an original tuckable, which is not adjustable. But I will say that the suede backing is very comfortable.
    I have seen the N8 holsters in the past. I am kind of trying to get away from the "pancake in the pants" feel/design. Thanks for your suggestion though!

Here's another picture showing the thickness of the Panther holster for the Glock 27.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk
    Rollo, Kennydale and kaikane0812 like this.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Foxx's Little Fox with the J-clip option is one of my favorites.

DSCF8091_zps3e0b5804.jpg

DSCF8225_zpsd52a9bc7.jpg

first image is with the stock clip, second is the J=clip option
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Quote Originally Posted by sioux565 View Post
    Here's another picture showing the thickness of the Panther holster for the Glock 27.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk
    I really that! I sent him a message yesterday asking if it was possible for him to moddify a holster so that it would be adjusted to more than 15 percent cant.
    Kennydale likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    Foxx's Little Fox with the J-clip option is one of my favorites.

DSCF8091_zps3e0b5804.jpg

DSCF8225_zpsd52a9bc7.jpg

first image is with the stock clip, second is the J=clip option
    Foxx was on my list but they don't do holsters for the S&W3913 or the Sig 239 (which fits the 3913) :( As far as Veracarry goes I like the concept but it's not adjustable cant and there's no way I am sticking a gun in my pants without the trigger covered. Thank you for your suggestions though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links