Leather IWB for Shield

This is a discussion on Leather IWB for Shield within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looks like I finally found a Shield and it will be coming in soon. I'm now on the hunt for a good quality iwb holster. ...

Thread: Leather IWB for Shield

Leather IWB for Shield

Looks like I finally found a Shield and it will be coming in soon. I'm now on the hunt for a good quality iwb holster. All of the makers I use specialize in 1911 holsters, so I need some advice on who I should be looking at.

I don't want to use any of the big brands. I need an iwb that is all leather. I'd prefer a maker who doesn't have an extremely long wait list of possible and who makes a good product for a reasonable price. Any recommendations?

2. Remove Ads

Try this only holster I buy should have it within a week. The owner is Dustin, he will answer any and all questions. Lifetime warranty. $45.00 Shipped. He can probably make an all leather holster with no Kydex, just email and ask.

Handmade Hybrid IWB Holsters | Ozarks Holster Company
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

Yeah I'm really looking for an all-leather holster probably with belt loops instead of clips too.

Ask him all he can do is say he cant but you might be surprised.
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

Cool

I have been using the High Noon Public Secret holsters for my Glocks and S&W j-frames for over six years and find them to be of the highest quality and workmanship.

I carry AIWB. These holsters come with clips or loops. I prefer clips for a flatter profile under lightweight clothing here in Florida.

High Noon Holsters, Gun Holsters and Concealment Holsters

Image 4.jpgImage 1.jpgphoto.jpgImage 1.jpg
    click image to enlarge....

Regards,

FlaRon
    "When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty". T. Jefferson

II Timothy 1:7 God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

I carry my Shield in a Kusiak Leather IWB. It does have a clip, not the loops you'd prefer. That said, it is all leather and has turned into the only inside or outside the WB holster I use. I like it better than the Old Faithful I got about the same time. No slam on the OF, just my own personal preference.

Here are a lot of high quality, ready to go holsters for the M&P Shield: M&P Shield | Smith & Wesson Semi-Automatics | Smith & Wesson Got mine here. They are super fast on deliveries, I've used them many times.
    Retired State Trooper (40 long years) 8 years State Range Instructor - BS Degree- Justice, MS Degree- Criminology
    All forms of Gun Control are Unconstitutional / Illegal and beyond the scope of the US. Supreme Court.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"- Luke 22:36

Mine is a cardini all leather with metal belt clip. It is more important to me how the gun feels in the holster than how I feel. I learned that with time I get used to anything but I am really uncomfortable with an unstable gun. Besides most wear out in a little over a year of daily use

Me old school, I am also a leather person. Take a look at Mitch Rosen CLP, my all time favorite, have one for each of my subcompact. All leather, uber strong steel clip, low ride, straight drop. Steel band reinforced mouth.

Max 2 week wait for this model. When I ordered mine in Oct, they have in stock, it arrived in 3 days.

Search my posts, I believe I have posted some pics on a few rigs that I use and have used, one of the pix is for ride height comparison.

Happy shopping.

Pro
    I carry a Glock 27 in an all leather IWB (with belt loops) from Barber Leatherworks. Excellent holster. I also have Crossbreed, but like the Barber holster better.
    Minimum government, maximum freedom.

NRA - Member
    GOAL - Member

Links