Turtlecreek Leather IWB for CZ-83/82

This is a discussion on Turtlecreek Leather IWB for CZ-83/82 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is the leather IWB holster from Turtlecreek I'm currently using for my CZ-83 civilian model with squared trigger guard. They also make a version ...

This is the leather IWB holster from Turtlecreek I'm currently using for my CZ-83 civilian model with squared trigger guard. They also make a version for the CZ-82/83 surplus model with rounded trigger guard. This is the only firm that I know of that are making "mass produced" IWB holsters molded from these actual guns. Other holsters I've seen claiming to fit these guns were "one size fits all" types. I got mine off ebay for around $55 including shipping. Not dirt cheap, but a decent leather holster such as this shouldn't be.

I've been wearing this IWB holster for several months now. It took a little while for it to break in and become comfortable, and now I feel uncomfortable when I don't have it! It shields your upper body from the hammer and covers the whole trigger, yet leaves plenty of grip for a fast draw. It is thin and light, yet strong enough to snugly hold my CZ-83 in place. It also clips firmly and to my belt, but your belt needs to be of sufficient caliber to support the weight of an all steel gun with a double-stack mag like the CZ-83/82.

I highly recommended this holster if you have a CZ-83/82 and this is a carry option you wish to utilize.

DSC00071.jpgDSC00072.jpgDSC00088.JPG

Not many of them out there working from the CZ. That's why I bought an 83 to work from. I mainly stick with OWB, but sell the fool out of holsters for the 82/83 round trigger. As a bonus, the 83 is one sweet shooting gun!
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Distinguished Member Array BlackStallion29's Avatar
    Simple and sweet.
    "Everybody gets knocked down in life. How you choose to get back up is up to you!"
    *NRA* *BFA*
    *GOA* *SAF*
    *NAGR*

Links