Elusive GP 100 3" holster conquered! Thanks TM

Elusive GP 100 3" holster conquered! Thanks TM

This is a discussion on Elusive GP 100 3" holster conquered! Thanks TM within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Those of you who have this firearm know as I the difficulties in finding a holster for the 3 inch barrel. After 11 months of ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By msgt/ret
  • 1 Post By Trailmaster

Thread: Elusive GP 100 3" holster conquered! Thanks TM

Arrow Elusive GP 100 3" holster conquered! Thanks TM

Those of you who have this firearm know as I the difficulties in finding a holster for the 3 inch barrel. After 11 months of searching I've finally found a holster maker that can get the job done. Through pages and pages of google searches I came across a forum where a member posted a photo of a owb holster made by Trailmaster Holsters. No big fancy site, just a PDF file and by word of mouth. The poster also included an e-mail address to ask Earl for the PDF catalog. Within hours of sending out my e-mail it was returned with the catalog and other contact information.

Earl spent just over an hour with me on the phone shooting the breez, answering questions I had, and helping me with the specifics of my holster. Not only does he have amazing customer service. He also included in the box the holster came in a letter of thanks for being a customer, a sheet of tips on holster care, and a palm sized chunk of sheeps wool that the tip sheet says can be used to polish the leather.

My review of the finished product is that it is very solid and well made. It has snaps, which is a first for me and I like it. It is IWB and feels great. I did try a holster from another maker before this one and it is 100 times better (customer service is also 1,000 times better). I especially enjoy the thumb break feature. The photos make it look a little flimsy but I assure you it is not. While the holster is IWB reholstering the GP is no issue at all. I strongly recommend Trailmaster Holsters to every one who has a 3" barrel and just every one in general. I know I have plans within the next year to get another holster and maybe a sheath made.

Thanks again Earl (Trailmaster Holsters) trailmaster@bresnan.net and can also be found on Facebook by searching for Trailmaster holsters.

image.jpg:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Sorry I'm not the best at posting photos lol.

Edit: forgot to mention very fair prices. I believe that holster there is $55.

VIP Member
    Good looking holster and the sight guard is a nice touch.
    031131 likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Looks nice. Does he make them w/o the thumb break?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Mike

“Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion... in private self-defense.”
    John Adams (Americas 2nd US President)

Quote Originally Posted by Mdauben View Post
    Looks nice. Does he make them w/o the thumb break?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Yes he does. The holster he made for me is actually a combination of holsters. I think 2 if I remember right. Prior to this holster he hadn't done any iwb work other then one small of the back holster (back of the britches as he calls them). So anyway yes no thumb break is doable.

Many Thanks!

Many thanks 031131 on your very nice review of my products. I'm now also a member of Defensive Carry.com.
    031131 likes this.

Thank you for the great holster.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links