Great Customer Service At Alien Gear!

This is a discussion on Great Customer Service At Alien Gear! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well as many here know I ordered a IWB holster for my Bersa BP-9cc from Alien Gear on the advice of a friend and received ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Great Customer Service At Alien Gear!

Well as many here know I ordered a IWB holster for my Bersa BP-9cc from Alien Gear on the advice of a friend and received the holster Nov. 6 after trying it on for fit and holstering the gun I wanted to adjust the retention of the holster a bit to make the gun fit more secure. All went well till I got to the last screw it was defective and couldn't be tightened the threads were bad. I called Alien Gear and they said send it back and we will fix it and get it back to you ASAP! So on Sat. Nov 7 back it went, Thur. they sent an email telling me it was on its way back and that for my time & trouble they would cover my return postage and deduct 10% off my total order. This morning the holster arrived and of course the first thing I did was check all the screws to make sure there were no issues. All is good, after adjusting the retention I'm very satisfied!! Often we buy on price alone and hope for the best, never sure how their customer service will be. I have to say I was more than surprised at the 7 day turn around and in the 10% off for my trouble. This kind of service after the sale is something they can be proud of!! Thanks again Alien Gear!

That is great to hear. I am looking to go with their holster. Unfortunately, I have emailed them yesterday from my work and personal email with some questions, but no reply to either. I thought maybe their spam filter grabbed my work email, so I sent one from home as well. Also, I registered on their site for an account and received a confirmation email, but now I can't log in. Password is correct, so I clicked the "forgot password" and the reply said it sent a email to me, but nothing yet. I will just give it a little more time before I call.

-Todd

I would give them a call, I can't say for sure but I think you can order over the phone or on line.

I purchased one of their holsters for my Glock G35 and love it $39.

Super THICK Leather already combat cut. Kydex is thicker than most also. Retention and cant is easily adjustable. Came with spare hardware, screws and spacers. Ordered leather loop kit as well which I did manage to break a snap which was replaced by them for free with no questions asked with a completely new set of loops.

Just recently purchased an XDS .45 and called to order a new Kydex shell to fit the XDS for $12 (would have been free but I wanted to keep my G35 she'll instead of trade it in). Replacement shell came in a week and took 15 minutes to swap out for the G35 one.

I can't say enough good things about their products and customer service. I also can't wait to see what great new products they develop and launch for us.

I'm still waiting. Hopefully next week it'll ship. I hope it lives up to the hype after a month wait.

I too am waiting on one. Ordered it exactly 31 days ago! Eager to try it out!

Student of the gun (dot) com
    Student of the Gun; a beginner once, a student for life.

And you're still waiting? Dang. I didn't realize when I ordered it was a month+ lead time. I think I'd have gone a different direction if I had. First I knew was in my confirmation email.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm66 View Post
    And you're still waiting? Dang. I didn't realize when I ordered it was a month+ lead time. I think I'd have gone a different direction if I had. First I knew was in my confirmation email.
    i got mine in exactly one month. just got it 2 weeks ago
    Norm66 likes this.

I should get mine April Fools day then. Thanks.

I keep checking my email for a shipment notification. I'm sure I won't receive one on the weekend though......

Norm66 likes this.

Wait time for me was 2weeks from order to arrival, business must be doing well for them. I was certain once word got out about their outstanding quality & reasonable prices wait times would increase a bit. If I ever decide to C.C. my CZ-75 I know who to call...Alien Gear!

Yea, I check my account there every day and it keeps saying 'Processing'. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm66 View Post
    Yea, I check my account there every day and it keeps saying 'Processing'. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas.
    Haha! Me too!

Norm66 likes this.

Alien Gear has put posts on most of the larger social sites saying they're way behind on returning calls and emails due to high demand. If anyone is waiting for a reply you'll probably get one.

When I bought one it was here in a week. Sounds like things have changed a ton since then.
    Norm66 likes this.

Sounds like they're doing well and having some growing pains. No biggie other than my impatience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links