Great new holster for my P250

This is a discussion on Great new holster for my P250 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just have to write. I, like a lot of guys, have a Box 'O Holsters. I carry a variety of guns, but always had ...

Thread: Great new holster for my P250

Great new holster for my P250

I just have to write. I, like a lot of guys, have a Box 'O Holsters. I carry a variety of guns, but always had difficulty finding the right holster. After a lot more research, I came across the N82 sight. I called them and spoke to one of the women there.

I wanted to alternate carrying either my P250SC or my P250 Compact. She said one holster would fit both. She was absolutely correct! I ordered my holster late Thursday night and Monday morning it was waiting for me in the mail. I immediately put it on and it is by far the most comfortable holster I have ever worn. I am a big guy, sort of a muffin top, well this thing fit perfectly. I didn't even remember it was on at times it was that comfortable.

I would strongly recommend these holsters over any of the other IWB holsters out there. Great price, good people to deal with, lifetime warranty, American made and a perfect fit. What's not to like?

One can't go wrong with a N82 holster. Just had to brag a little.

Thanks all.....
    “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

― Heraclitus

2. Remove Ads

Links