Anyone have one of these holsters?

This is a discussion on Anyone have one of these holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Firearm Holster | Quality hand made holsters I see they are a board contributor but haven't seen a review on how they are. I like ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By glockcoma

Thread: Anyone have one of these holsters?

Anyone have one of these holsters?

Firearm Holster | Quality hand made holsters

I see they are a board contributor but haven't seen a review on how they are. I like the idea of the construction.....seems like it would be comfortable.
    All I see is the sr9c listed....anyone know if the sr40c would fit?

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    Love my FoxX Holsters, but have to admit these look great! I, like you, also am intrigued by the construction design. I look forward to reviews by fellow forum members.
    S&W M&P Full Size 9mm - Little FoxX IWB
    S&W Shield 9mm - FoxX Trapp
    Ruger 10/22 Takedown
    NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member
    Don't let the high post count fool you...I'm just part of the welcoming committee.

I'm a Panther Concealment Custom Kydex Holsters and Knife Sheaths guy. I have 2 guns, 2 panthers. No extra drawer full. Both OWB FBI cant.
    Criminals don't register guns.
    I carry a gun because a policeman is to heavy.
    M&P 40 FS
    M&P 40c

The posts I've seen about them, the people who have them like them. I am looking into getting one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I prefer to see screws and o-rings used to mount the kydex to the leather backing. That way it is possible to adjust retension when the leather stretches over time. Otherwise, it looks like a very nicely made holster.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

I have an SR40C.... I feel your pain. The SR9C is just a hair narrower than the 40C. i would shoot the Mfr a quick email. This way if there is a problem you should not have any problems returning the holster and getting your money back.
    If you can, always carry, you can't choose the moments, they choose you. - Colion Noir (2013)

Have you also considered an Alien Gear holster?

I was on the fence about IWB, but this holster changed my mind. Took about 40 hours to really, really break in, but now, it just about disappears.
    Attached Images
    revldm likes this.

Like glockcoma, I too was not sure about these holsters. But I have been wearing my alien holster for about two weeks now and I think it works pretty good. I carry a Kimber ultra carry in it.

I looked at Alien, but was concerned the thick leather wouldn't be as comfortable. I went ahead and ordered from Firearm holsters. My company colors are green, so got black leather with green stitching(not that you'll see it anyway) but should look cool.

I just ordered a crossbreed minituck on the 17th, but I have to say that these look so good I might have to get one of these as well.

Links