Bersa BP9CC AIWB holsters?

This is a discussion on Bersa BP9CC AIWB holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Any of you BP9CC owners carry AIWB? I already own an Old Faithful belly holster so I will be buying a kydex shell for the ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Phaedrus
  • 1 Post By luvmy40
  • 1 Post By Phaedrus

Thread: Bersa BP9CC AIWB holsters?

Bersa BP9CC AIWB holsters?

Any of you BP9CC owners carry AIWB? I already own an Old Faithful belly holster so I will be buying a kydex shell for the BP9. I also found that Dale Fricke and PJ Holsters make AIWB holsters for it. Anyone use either of those or another brand in that style? Are there any other pistols whose holsters fit the BP9? Thanks!
    ”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Carry your gun - it's a lighter burden than regret."
    ~Breda

2. Remove Ads

Also, I've already found that JMCK and CCC Shaggy holsters are not made currently for this gun.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

~Breda

I realize that the concerns about AIWB carry have been voiced very often, and I'm not really one to harp on it. Generally I don't think AIWB is inherently unsafe, it just requires diligence and caution. That said, I've never seen a gun with a factory trigger as light as the BP9CC! It would give me the willies stuffing that down the front of my pants; I was a little nervous carrying it at 3:30 in my Theis IWB.
    DJC7 likes this.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Sponsor
    DJC7,

I do have the form for the BP9CC and Can make the Shaggy or Appendix Carry Quick Cover for it.
    DJC7 likes this.
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I realize that the concerns about AIWB carry have been voiced very often, and I'm not really one to harp on it. Generally I don't think AIWB is inherently unsafe, it just requires diligence and caution. That said, I've never seen a gun with a factory trigger as light as the BP9CC! It would give me the willies stuffing that down the front of my pants; I was a little nervous carrying it at 3:30 in my Theis IWB.
    Believe me, I've thought about that. lol I haven't decided yet if that's where I would carry it full time or not but would definitely like the option. There are so many advantages to AIWB that I don't want to completely rule it out. (Granted, there are at least three reasons not to carry that way, if you know what I mean. )

Quote Originally Posted by luvmy40 View Post
    DJC7,

I do have the form for the BP9CC and Can make the Shaggy or Appendix Carry Quick Cover for it.
    Outstanding! I'll add you to my short list when I decide to move forward with this!
    ~Thomas Jefferson

~Breda

It really is a nice little gun, though! Not gonna go of by itself. Just took me time to get used to such a light trigger.
    DJC7 likes this.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Links