Received my Alien Gear

This is a discussion on Received my Alien Gear within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So, as the title states, I received my Alien Gear holster! It's been about a week now and I absolutely love it. Now, for some ...

Thread: Received my Alien Gear

Thumbs up Received my Alien Gear

So, as the title states, I received my Alien Gear holster! It's been about a week now and I absolutely love it. Now, for some background, I am a new carrier (got my CWFL around a month ago) and I've been through 2 other holsters so far -- not counting my thunderwear for home/running use.
    It is comfortable, I wear it all day -- even gunless for the gun free zones I visit -- and it is easy to position. I tend to wear it at the 3:30 ~ 4:00 position and not 4:30 as suggested. Why? I'm more comfortable with 3:30 with the gun being more accessible instead of having to contortionate all the way to my back (I'm kind of a big short guy.)
    Now as for the gun, it is a Glock 23 with no modifications. (Thinking about changing the sights and maybe the slide release..maybe.)

Any questions? :D

2. Remove Ads

the more I wear my Alien gear the better I like it. Had mine for about two weeks and carry my Kimber in it.

I've had mine for 6ish months and i love mine, I normally forget I have mine on and I carry a 1911. Best holster ever, especially for the price.
    “But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!” Luke 22:36 (NLT)

Links