Big Endorsement for Jim at Panther Concealment!!!!!

This is a discussion on Big Endorsement for Jim at Panther Concealment!!!!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just wanted to get it out there that the Customer Service from Jim at Panther Concealment is Top Notch!!! A couple weeks ago I ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Nanoman
  • 1 Post By kaikane0812

Thread: Big Endorsement for Jim at Panther Concealment!!!!!

Big Endorsement for Jim at Panther Concealment!!!!!

I just wanted to get it out there that the Customer Service from Jim at Panther Concealment is Top Notch!!!

A couple weeks ago I contacted him about an OWB holster for my SR40C. After we agreed on the details I placed the order.
    Initially I was told it could take up to 14 days to receive my holster, but I received it within a week! I was really eager to
    try out my new tool, It is heavy duty thick kydex and the workmanship and detail are high quality.

Here's the Bad\Great part, unfortunately when I holstered my SR40C it went right in but didn't bottom out in the holster.
    I tried loosening the retention screws and a couple other things but it just didn't seem like the gun fit the holster the way I
    seen in other reviews and pictures of Jim's holsters. I took a few pics of the gun and holster together and sent them to Jim for his
    opinion. Jim immediately apologized for the issue, made another holster for me and shipped it out right away no questions asked!!

I received it last night and couldn't be happier, this holster fits my Ruger like a glove and the holster is immediately comfortable when on.

I just wanted to share my experience with Panther Concealment not only for the quality of his work but also for the quality of his service
    I have worked in a retail environment for most of my working life and know first hand that Excellent Customer Service is getting more and more rare and
    when it is Excellent someone should say something. How a company deals with a problem speaks volumes about how it views it's customers.

So Jim if you read this, I will be ordering again as you have earned a loyal customer.

Sorry for the long winded post, I just felt I needed to share the story. If you are looking for a easy to wear, well built, reasonably priced OWB kydex
    holster you need look no further than Panther Concealment.

Jeff
    Timmo1027, DJC7 and pgrass101 like this.

2. Remove Ads

Thanks for the review! I've heard a some good things about this company lately. Might have to give them some consideration.
    ”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Carry your gun - it's a lighter burden than regret."
    ~Breda

Jim's our 'secret weapon' down here in Florida! Top-notch craftsman and a true gentleman!
    ginzo likes this.

Sponsor
    Jim's Panther line is quite nice and a great price point. I own 3 of his holsters presently.
    The mind is the limiting factor

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

I own 2. Nothing else but a Panther! I think I qualify for a couple of "long winded" posts on Panther myself. I might even have the record!!!
    Criminals don't register guns.
    I carry a gun because a policeman is to heavy.
    M&P 40 FS
    M&P 40c
    S&W 638
    Ruger Security Six

Links