Alien Gear wait time

Alien Gear wait time

This is a discussion on Alien Gear wait time within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered one 10 business days ago. Anybody have a recent wait time? Thank You....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alien Gear wait time

Alien Gear wait time

I ordered one 10 business days ago. Anybody have a recent wait time? Thank You.

ordered 10-31, received 11-21, 3 weeks 1 day

I ordered from the website 11/2 and received it today 11/22. so 20 days. of course it had to show up when its my weekend to work so I can't really try it out until monday after work.

I'm pretty much in uniform and ready to go over the weekend, the boss frowns (not necessarily prohibits) carrying while working; not to mention its just not practical. yes I know thats not really relevant, and no you may not have your 15 seconds of your life back that you spent reading it.
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moratati

I was concerned after a couple of weeks also when I ordered mine. I emailed them about my concern....and magically it got shipped the next day. Squeaky wheel maybe.

Wow, they are getting some good business, when I order mine it only took 7 days.
    Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 30s, Gen4 G27, Gen4 G29
    XDm .45 ACP 4.5, Shield 9mm
    Remington 870 Tactical Express 18'
    1972-2000 U.S Army Veteran, MSG

Mine took about a week and a half.

I carry my MPs in a DeSantis Intruder IWB holster and I really like this type of holster. Seems like everybody and his brother are making this type of holster. I bought a CrossBreed first for a different pistol at that time they were the only one making this type of holster price tag was around $100. I have looked at the Alien Gear holsters and I like them because of the material and price. When my De Santis wears out Alien Gear will probably be my next purchase. I think I waited a month for my CrossBreed.

Ordered mine on the 14th. Haven't heard anything since.

I ordered mine on the 12th. So tomorrow will be two weeks without hearing anything from them. I'm glad you made this thread. i was starting to get worried, but I see that everyone is having similar wait times.
    A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it

Senior Member Array StripesDude's Avatar
    Ordered my 2nd holster from them on 11/9. Got the shipping notice this afternoon. Not the week turnaround that they were famous for a few months back, but still quicker than Crossbreed and much cheaper. And I don't have to put it together myself like one of their competitors.
    My EDC: Springfield XDS
    My sometimes EDC: Colt XSE LW or G26

Quote Originally Posted by StripesDude View Post
    Ordered my 2nd holster from them on 11/9. Got the shipping notice this afternoon. Not the week turnaround that they were famous for a few months back, but still quicker than Crossbreed and much cheaper. And I don't have to put it together myself like one of their competitors.
    That was half the fun!

Distinguished Member
    I ordered mine after the debut here on the forum. Received it within 6 days of ordering. I think their business has blossomed and they can't make them fast enough. They are worth the wait, and nice people to do business with.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Senior Member Array StripesDude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicoli06 View Post
    That was half the fun!
    Yeah right.....tell that to my wife who doesn't like the small circular indentations on our garage floor from where I tried to pound the t nuts through the undersized holes.

And to think, I paid the same for an Alien Gear that was already put together.
    My EDC: Springfield XDS
    My sometimes EDC: Colt XSE LW or G26

10 days total including one weekend. Ruger sp101 at first the retention was too good and it was almost impossible to draw the revolver. Loosened everything still no good, finally figured that the trigger guard indent was a bit too deep and was causing the problem. 5 minutes later with the heat gun and everything was great. This is the most comfortable way to carry this revolver, its so comfortable to me that lately my semi autos are getting left behind when deciding what to carry that day.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Quote Originally Posted by StripesDude View Post
    Yeah right.....tell that to my wife who doesn't like the small circular indentations on our garage floor from where I tried to pound the t nuts through the undersized holes.

And to think, I paid the same for an Alien Gear that was already put together.
    I have the same marks on the chest freezer in my garage. The dogs were fascinated while I was assembling it though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links