Just showing off the Best IWB holster for the Bodyguard380. (IMO)

This is a discussion on Just showing off the Best IWB holster for the Bodyguard380. (IMO) within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was already a satisfied customer of kusiak holsters when I came across the new canted IWB holster for the Bodyguard 380. I was looking ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TailRunner
  • 1 Post By Macho51

Thread: Just showing off the Best IWB holster for the Bodyguard380. (IMO)

Just showing off the Best IWB holster for the Bodyguard380. (IMO)

I was already a satisfied customer of kusiak holsters when I came across the new canted IWB holster for the Bodyguard 380. I was looking for the extra mag option but it was not available...so I requested a Extra magazine pouch be added to the holster. And for a small feeVery exited it finally arrived after just 10 days of ordering. Its compact and well built.I've been wearing it for almost a week...its comfortable from appendix to 4 o'clock.... Hands down dopest holster I've ever owned.
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

Nice, will have to look into that one. That might be a good set up for the Shield also.
    Logic likes this.
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
    Thomas Jefferson

Nice looking holster.
    If You Can Read This You Must REALLY Be Bored!

Welcoem to DC. Good looking holster.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Howdy from Texas! Good lookin holster, Ive got a Galco for my Shield but now I want to look more into the canted holsters... looks like a good angle for a fast draw

Hello Everyone. Thank you for your comments. I also have the Shield canted n. ... It is a pretty quick draw.
    Logic likes this.

Got one on the way for my Ruger LCP. Plan to use it AIWB.

So how are the mechanics of reloading with the mag holder on the strong side? I've not tried that, but it seems somewhat cumbersome.??

I tried a Desantis "Tuck This" holster with the magazine pouch attached and I ditched it over the reloading mechanics. It was my first holster for my XD, and it seemed like a good idea before I knew what the heck I was doing. That feature alone made it the first holster to end up in my "island of misfit holsters" box.

Do you find that Bodyguard rides too low to get a full grip on the pistol before drawing? It looks like you would need to partially draw the pistol before getting a full grip. I want enough space between the top of the pants and the front of the grip when carrying IWB to get a full grip before drawing for security. Just my opinion. It may work for you.

Cheers.
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

VIP Member
    That's a great looking holster, but please, no using the word "dope" in that context....

Reloading from that side is not very difficult, just a flick of the finger and its pointed in the right direction. For me it's more about peace of mind and convenience. The alternative location for the extra magazine is in the console of my truck...As for the full grip.. I am able to place my hand completely on to the rear of the grip, I hook around the front of the grip with my thumb and my fingers on the outside of my pants, as I start to draw the pistol I move my middle finger under the trigger guard and..Shazam!
    After a little practice it is seamless. Plus I don't want to change my wardrobe. I'm a jeans and T shirt kinda guy.

Sorry Stoveman..I recently watched Pineapple Express... It won't happen again.

Links