The Holster Works?

The Holster Works?

This is a discussion on The Holster Works? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been looking for a paddle holster for my XDs that will be used occasionally as needed. The one included with the gun is of ...

Thread: The Holster Works?

The Holster Works?

I've been looking for a paddle holster for my XDs that will be used occasionally as needed. The one included with the gun is of no use because I'm left handed. I found a manufacturer called The Holster Works that makes many different Kydex styles.

Have any of you folks had the opportunity to use or purchase from this company? I'm looking for input as to fit, quality and impressions of the products.

Thanks!

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    Yes I bought one from them and was not happy with product stitching came apart and I took it to my boot shop to fix then I found that there are spots that the leather you can push your finger thru. I have had holster for over a year but I went to Gould & Goodrich and found a replacement which I think is one of the best rigs I have ever had its all leather paddle holster for Sunday go to meeting day. I know that there can be unseen flaws in any product but it took about 4 mos to show up and when I contacted them it was a little to long for them to do anything which I have no problem as I should have taken a closer look and I am sure they have many fine holsters. I be looking for another paddle of a different color and more than likely will go to Gould again if they have right color as I like there leather work, good luck.

Links