Holster refund question

Holster refund question

This is a discussion on Holster refund question within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered a holster from Side Guard Holsters - Home Page for Custom Leather Holsters way back ang got it in April. Long story short ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By 031131
  • 1 Post By Mike1956
  • 1 Post By Badey

Thread: Holster refund question

Holster refund question

I ordered a holster from Side Guard Holsters - Home Page for Custom Leather Holsters way back ang got it in April. Long story short I had to return it and we made plans to have a new one made and sent out once he came back from vacation. About a month passed and I got nothing in the mail, no calls, or anything. I think we are about mid July at this point. So I start trying to get a hold of this guy again. Finally I do and he says he isn't making it and will just send me a check. Long story short again. Here I am months and multiple voicemails left for him later and still no check.

So what is my next step? The holster was $75 and he said he'd reimburse me for shipping it back. Not sure how lawyers could help on something so small with so many states inbetween.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

VIP Member
    Another example of why I took the time and went to the expense of learning how to design and make my own holsters, even though I already had two boxes full of them when I began.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Another example of why I took the time and went to the expense of learning how to design and make my own holsters, even though I already had two boxes full of them when I began.
    I didn't know you made holsters. Any thoughts of selling them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    I didn't know you made holsters. Any thoughts of selling them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've sold a few locally. My repertoire is very limited.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

You don't need a lawyer, a simple small claims court will suffice a small amount like that. Plus unlike criminal court, the onus is on the defendant to prove their case, I made quite a good living in small claim court over in England.

Sara Lou
    Just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me....

Links