Added a PPQ

This is a discussion on Added a PPQ within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I picked up a Walther PPQ M2 9mm a week or so back. What a sweet gun. I plan to carry this in the colder ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By multistage
  • 2 Post By miller_man
  • 1 Post By blitzburgh

Thread: Added a PPQ

Added a PPQ

I picked up a Walther PPQ M2 9mm a week or so back. What a sweet gun. I plan to carry this in the colder months , keeping my 9 shield for light clothes carry. I have a Serpa that I bought for my Walther P99 and it works with the PPQ , but I would rather have a leather for CC. Does anyone know of a leather PPQ holster that you do not have to wait 3 months for ?

2. Remove Ads

Nice gun, bought one myself a few weeks ago.

Good leather right now? Dream on. I have an order in with Sparks. Do likewise.
    blitzburgh likes this.

DeSantis is pretty good for ready made holsters.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

High Noon Holsters, Gun Holsters and Concealment Holsters

I have never used them but they a wide price range and claim less then 3 months for a turnaround.
    G-d, Make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. And G-d if today is truly the day you call me home, then let me die in a pile of empty brass.

I just checked. They have a good selection on Amazon. Search....holsters ppq.
    "If you can do it, you damn well better be able to look at it!".....Matt Helm

Sponsor
    Have you considered a hybrid? We are shipping in 3-5 business days.

Walther PPQ ACE-1 Holster

-Clay

I really want to pick up a Walther, either a PPQ or PPX. Being an HK guy the PPQ is one of the few sidearms out there with the mag release in the right spot!
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Distinguished Member
    Congrats on the new PPQ! I have really worked on cutting down my wish list for handguns, but a Walther PPQ is still in the top 5.
    blitzburgh and smoker62 like this.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smoker62 View Post
    I picked up a Walther PPQ M2 9mm a week or so back. What a sweet gun. I plan to carry this in the colder months , keeping my 9 shield for light clothes carry. I have a Serpa that I bought for my Walther P99 and it works with the PPQ , but I would rather have a leather for CC. Does anyone know of a leather PPQ holster that you do not have to wait 3 months for ?
    You plan to carry OWB? I carry my PPQ IWB, and use a Foxx hybrid holster. $39, and you'll have it 2-3 days from time or order typically. Very comfy holster, too.

013-1.jpg
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    oh, if you do want a really good leather holster later on, and don't mind the wait, take a look here. This guy is fantastic, and he can do a P99/PPQ.

Prince Gun Leather - Quality Leather Holsters for the Concealed Carry Professional
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Yes, owb carry. Im too fat for iwb lol. I am not a fan of hybrids , like the classic look of leather , even though nobody sees it but me . That said I do have a serpa for my p99 but it sticks out too much.

+1 for High Noon! Check them out, a lot of less expensive (and some more expensive models) are in stock. All leather, good quality. I have one for my Glock .45 and iot was a stocking item. Got it in a couple of days.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

I dont see any of the better fit in stock. Looks like they just stock the medium duty which look kind of generic. I may just order and play the waiting game I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by miller_man View Post
    Congrats on the new PPQ! I have really worked on cutting down my wish list for handguns, but a Walther PPQ is still in the top 5.
    Same here! It's right after a CZ P-07 and another 1911. I really like the looks of the PPQ and it felt more like an extension of my arm than it did something being held in my hand. I sure wish I knew somebody with one so I could see how it shoots.

Congrats, OP!
    smoker62 likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Links