Hays Holsters

Hays Holsters

This is a discussion on Hays Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I saw the new supporting vendor banner and cruised his web site. Had a few e-mail exchanges with Jeff this morning and ordered an " ...

Thread: Hays Holsters

Thumbs up Hays Holsters

I saw the new supporting vendor banner and cruised his web site. Had a few e-mail exchanges with Jeff this morning and ordered an " in stock" holster for my Shield. I have to say his customer service was great and I am looking forward to ordering a full custom setup with belt, holster, and mag pouch soon. Thanks Jeff.

VIP Member
    Jeff's a good man and a fine craftsman. 'Another happy customer here.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    +1 on Hays, good stuff.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Distinguished Member
    I have a few Hayes holsters. There are a lot of custom holster makers out there that do not have big name recognition like some others but their quality is just as good. However, their names do not have the "cool" factor that some are looking for. I can afford any holster I want and have bought some very expensive custom ones that I waited half a year or longer for. However, I have found my less expensive holsters more comfortable. People talk about more expensive holsters lasting longer. That may be true but for what I now pay, I can afford to buy 2 or 3 holsters for the same price of one.
    The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions. - Alfred Adler

Have not owned one but have seen some great ones here made by him they look great.

Sponsored Links