Crossbreed IWB mag pouch

This is a discussion on Crossbreed IWB mag pouch within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thinking of buying a dual tuckable mag pouch for my Glock mags. Right now I use a pocket pouch which works, but sometimes it's a ...

Thread: Crossbreed IWB mag pouch

Crossbreed IWB mag pouch

Thinking of buying a dual tuckable mag pouch for my Glock mags. Right now I use a pocket pouch which works, but sometimes it's a pain.
    Has anyone tried these? How do they conceal under a suit or tucked in? How much extra do they add to your belt line?
    Are they comfortable?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Ads

Sorry I can't help. I don't carry a spare mag. Although I am thinking of downsizing my gun so I might since that will cut my capacity in about half.

I carry one always, usually a 23 magazine however in my dress pants I'll go to a 27. Nine extra rounds sure isn't much ammo. I'd like to carry more. A OWB pouch prints pretty bad. Hate to have to show someone my "cool leatherman".

I have the single. Love it. Adds about an inch.
    "Lord, help me to be the person my dog thinks I am."

VIP Member
    I have a single and it works great maybe a inch or more.

I have one made by Tucker Gunleather. It tightens things up if your slacks aren't big enough, but it's doable.

I use a single Comp-Tac Minotaur mag pouch which works great (wear it at 8:30), haven't tried any of the double pouches. I think Glock mags are a bit big to be wearing two of them IWB along with a gun, but maybe that's just me.

We'll see how this double works. Worse case I resell it. Can't best the price.

I carry untucked and use a MagHolder.com | Fast. Comfortable. Concealed.MagHolder.com for carrying one extra 15 round GLOCK magazine. 31 rounds is a lot.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Distinguished Member
    I carry a spare G19 mag IWB, in a remora mag pouch. Its pretty much the same as a remora holster, so its kind of padded - which takes away a lot of the discomfort of having a double stack mag IWB. I carry it at 11:30 or so, right across from my appendix holster. Not too common from what I can tell but I love carrying it there, really comfortable and quick, easy access and easily concealed.

I couldn't get away concealing it outside my waistband, and like you I couldn't stand it in my pocket. Not to sure how comfortable it would be on the side or back of my hip though.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

The pocket has worked well, but I've noticed it prints a little even with the pouch. I can tell there is a Glock mag there.
    Hopefully next year Glock will introduce a line of single stacks. I'd go for that just for the easier mags to carry.

Well I wore it for the first time to church today.
    I found it to be way too bulky with the Double stack Glock mags. I was only use two 27's.
    I'm going to get rid of this and buy the single magazine model in Horse hide.
    This one was the first Crossbreed I've had in cow. It's horrible compared to horse. Way too stuff and a little thicker. The old rodeo bronk is a lot better choice.
    I figured for an eBay score I did good. I think for a single stack it would be excellent. However double stacks are too thick.

Give 'er a little wing tip! A little wing tip!

Links