Defensive Carry banner

best holster for Kimber ultra carry II

22K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  pogo2 
#1 ·
does anyone have any ideas about a good holster for a Kimber Ultra Carrry II? I prefer a owb holter. thanks, KSPat:smoke23:

#2 ·
There are many!

How much are you looking to spend and how long are you prepared to wait, assuming you want leather?

I use an Alessi CQC-S for OWB carry with my Ultra CDP, Super nice holster. There are so many good ones out there it's hard to narrow down to just 1. Look at the K&D Eagle Defender also, very nice holster and the Eagle is optional.

Ti.

#3 · (Edited)
I carry both my Kimbers in a Galco Concealment, and love it.

Would suggest that for CC you forget the Fobus line. They(to me) will not hold the weapon close enough to the body.

Talkin' holsters and belts for CC is like talkin' (debateing)P/U trucks or the best calibers. What might be great for me might be terrible for you.

Unfortunately it has to be trial and error. -------

#11 ·
Kirkpatrick Compact Under Cover

I have a similar gun to the Kimber Ultra (Colt Defender) and bought a Kirkpatrick Compact Under Cover holster for it. It works quite well and carries the gun high on the belt. I believe it cost about $54 direct from Kirkpatrick, with delivery within a week.

Kirkpatrick website

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.