Any IWB holsters for Shield kept in stock?

This is a discussion on Any IWB holsters for Shield kept in stock? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Are there any companies that keep holsters for the shield in stock? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm new to all this. It ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Any IWB holsters for Shield kept in stock?

Are there any companies that keep holsters for the shield in stock? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm new to all this. It just seems like everything I look at has estimated shipping a month away.

VIP Member
    Anything you see "Stocking Item" on is in stock and will ship very quickly.

Inside The Waistband
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Check out SHTF Gear and foxx holsters. I have both and they are around a week turnaround or faster. For my shield I mainly use the foxx holsters "Little foxx", it is very comfortable and easy on / easy off. SHTF Gear makes a great product as well. i have one for my ruger sr40c and it is a great all day carry holster.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Looks like Alien Gear has them in stock S&W M&P Shield 9mm IWB Holster (Inside the Waistband)

Remora.

Thumbs up

High Noon holsters has many different styles in stock for the S&W Shield.

High Noon Holsters, Gun Holsters and Concealment Holsters
    II Timothy 1:7 God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

"Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer". T. Larkin

Multiholsters Quick Ship Kydex IWB are readily available for the Shield. I don't have a quick ship model IWB from Multiholsters as I went with a custom carbon fiber model but they are essentially the same. The only difference is the quick ship comes in plain black standard ride height only.

Excellent fit and finish. This is not an el cheapo DIY Kydex holster; the quality exceeded my expectations. I like how it's light weight, super easy on and off with the single clip, and very comfortable to wear. Very tight fit to the gun so it adds minimal added thickness inside your pants.

Here's the quick ship IWB to give you an idea:
    Quick_2B.jpg
    Quick_2.jpg

Here's my carbon fiber Holstex IWB from Multiholsters pictured with a TT Gunleather custom gun belt and mag pouch. I was waiting for my mag pouch for my Shield to be made from TT Gunleather at the time I took the picture; that's why the mag is not for the Shield.

bigpapa and NickBurkhardt like this.

I have two comp-tac holsters for my Shield. I ordered them at separate times. Each of them was delivered inside a week - much like all the other holsters I've ordered from them.

Mine is in a Foxx holster as I type this. Very quick turnaround and great quality.
    British by birth. American by choice.

Sponsor
    Not quite in stock, but pretty dang close, we today we shipped all orders placed prior to 2pm. We are currently running 1-2 business days from order to shipment.

S&W M&P Shield ACE-1 Holster

-Clay

Thank you all very much for the responses. I went with the AlienGear. It had great reviews and for some reason (not that this makes any sense) it just kinda spoke to me. It just looked right for me, if that makes any sense. I guess I'll find out in a week or so. Plus, I have all your suggestions here if I need to get something else.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Foxx has them in stock. you'll have it 2-3 days from payment.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Alien gear I ordered still hasn't shipped. I emailed and was told that because of the holiday they're running about 14 days from order to shipping. I ordered it specifically because it was (and still is) listed "in stock". I'm really not all that irritated since I'm at 11 days now (unless they mean 14 business days, which would be irritating) but it obviously wasn't (and isn't) in stock despite the way it's listed.

Quote Originally Posted by PJR202 View Post
    Alien gear I ordered still hasn't shipped. I emailed and was told that because of the holiday they're running about 14 days from order to shipping. I ordered it specifically because it was (and still is) listed "in stock". I'm really not all that irritated since I'm at 11 days now (unless they mean 14 business days, which would be irritating) but it obviously wasn't (and isn't) in stock despite the way it's listed.
    I ordered a shell from Alien Gear for my Shield on the 27th. My card has already been charged. We'll see how long it takes to get here. When I ordered a complete holster back in early November, it took a little over 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozz10mm View Post
    I ordered a shell from Alien Gear for my Shield on the 27th. My card has already been charged. We'll see how long it takes to get here. When I ordered a complete holster back in early November, it took a little over 2 weeks.
    Nice. My card was charged on the 21st. I'm not like..angry, but I don't think it's right to list that as in-stock. Maybe the materials were there but obviously the holster isn't ready to ship. I would probably have ordered elsewhere had I known.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links