My new holster from Ryman Holsters

This is a discussion on My new holster from Ryman Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently bought my first full kydex holster and thought I would share my experience with it thus far with a short review. The holster ...

Thread: My new holster from Ryman Holsters

I recently bought my first full kydex holster and thought I would share my experience with it thus far with a short review.

The holster is made by Jason Ryman of Ryman Holsters. I have had it for a few days wearing it during my day and around the house, and I must say it is my new favorite lightweight holster. I ordered it for my S&W Shield and it fits like a glove. The holster is very well made with kydex just the right thickness to be very comfortable while having a very durable feel. It features adjustable retention, adjustable cant, and is tuckable, which is a combination I donít often see with other full kydex holsters such as the Galco Triton (which itself is not a bad holster imo). The holster is made with 2 kydex shells held together with rivets along the one side and retention adjustment screws along the trigger guard. The retention is quite good as it comes and I have to really shake it to make the gun even begin to slip out.

I have found it extremely comfortable throughout a full day of wearing it. Standing or sitting, I barely notice itís there. Overall I am very impressed with it and would recommend it to anyone interested in an all kydex holster.

Jason Ryman also makes hybrid and full leather holsters. You can check them out here: Ryman Holsters

Here are a few pics I took of it:

DSCF2022.jpgDSCF2020.jpgDSCF2025.jpg

my first Kydex holster was a Fobus OWB and I use it for IDPA and I really like it. now I have several IWB and pretty happy so far....

Sponsored Links