Holster for PF-9 with Crimson Trace

This is a discussion on Holster for PF-9 with Crimson Trace within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just sent my laser to Dustin at Ozarks Holster Co. He needed it to mold my IWB holster. If you need this set-up now ...

Thread: Holster for PF-9 with Crimson Trace

Holster for PF-9 with Crimson Trace

I just sent my laser to Dustin at Ozarks Holster Co. He needed it to mold my IWB holster. If you need this set-up now would be a good time to order. Will save ya from having to ship the laser. Dustin answered my E-mail quickly and answered my phone call too. That gave me confidence to order.

2. Remove Ads

Dustin E-mailed me to let me know he had received my laser on 12/31/13 and that he would have them ready in about a week or less. I ordered 2 holster, my co-worker has the same set-up I have. Got another E-mail on 1/7/14 that my holsters had been shipped on the 6th and gave the tracking number. I received them today 1/8/14. I'm very pleased with the craftmanship and would do business with Dustin again. Everything he said he would do, he did. All I need now is more funds to buy more handgun. I'll post again after I wear and try different cants and position.

Links