Replacement clip for Little FoxX holster??

This is a discussion on Replacement clip for Little FoxX holster?? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi All, Does anyone know where I can find a good replacement belt clip for my Little FoxX holster? I've had my holster for less ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By photoshooter
  • 1 Post By patri0t
  • 4 Post By grbr
  • 2 Post By GlassWolf
  • 2 Post By jenatron
  • 1 Post By Taurahe

Thread: Replacement clip for Little FoxX holster??

Replacement clip for Little FoxX holster??

Hi All,

Does anyone know where I can find a good replacement belt clip for my Little FoxX holster? I've had my holster for less than a year with light use and the kydex clip snapped in half at the top screw. The company said I could buy a new clip but I want something that will at least last for a while. The bottom screw hole is about the size of the screw but the top opening for the top screw is oblong so you can set the cant angle. A cursory look on the net didn't show much so I figure I may have to make a few modifications. Thanks.

2. Remove Ads

The company said you can buy another clip? I would think they'd replace the broken clip.
    Regular polymer IWB hooks may work for you;
    Polymer Belt Loops
    IWB Over Hooks, 1.5" Black, No Holes
    Warrior23 likes this.

You can return it here: FoxX Holsters Introduction - Glock Forum for FREE full repair or replacement.
    Warrior23 likes this.
    Retired State Trooper (40 long years) 8 years State Range Instructor - BS Degree- Justice, MS Degree- Criminology
    All forms of Gun Control are Unconstitutional / Illegal and beyond the scope of the US. Supreme Court.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"- Luke 22:36

Clip? Clip!!!???? I think you mean maga....

Oh, he's talking about an actual clip :) Nevermind.

----

Sorry, but you know it went through 99% of the DC member's heads the moment they saw "clip" :)

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Foxx also has a J-clip for the little foxx now, too. I have it and love the J clip on mine.
    Warrior23 and bigmacque like this.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Quote Originally Posted by patri0t View Post
    You can return it here: FoxX Holsters Introduction - Glock Forum for FREE full repair or replacement.
    Foxx's website clarifies that their lifetime warranty does not apply to kydex clips.

We are proud to be able to offer a LIFETIME warranty on all our holsters. If the holster fails you in any way (under normal use), simply send it back and we will repair or replace your holster free of charge. We cannot warranty the Kydex Belt clips due to the nature of the material. Under normal use they can last quite a long time, however with the repeated bending back and forth they are much like a paperclip that will eventually break if bent to far. We do have replacement Kydex clips on our website, and suggest you order an extra set to have on hand.
    Warrior23 and bigmacque like this.

Honestly, I would just order a clip from Foxx. I too use the little foxx, and I too needed a clip so i ordered one from Foxx. It wasnt much, and the price is about the same anywhere you go. Besides... I would rather support the little guys than the big guys.
    Warrior23 likes this.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Quote Originally Posted by photoshooter View Post
    The company said you can buy another clip? I would think they'd replace the broken clip.
    Regular polymer IWB hooks may work for you;
    Polymer Belt Loops
    IWB Over Hooks, 1.5" Black, No Holes
    Hi photoshooter,

Thanks. Yeah, their email sent me to their accessories tab to purchase a new one. Thanks for the links, I think either one will work, I can set the holes to where I want them.

Quote Originally Posted by patri0t View Post
    Hi parti0t,

Thanks for the link. Interesting. My email came from the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by grbr View Post

----

Sorry, but you know it went through 99% of the DC member's heads the moment they saw "clip" :)
    GMTA! That was the first thing I thought...
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Quote Originally Posted by grbr View Post

----

LOL!!! That thought went through my mind after I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    Foxx also has a J-clip for the little foxx now, too. I have it and love the J clip on mine.
    Thanks, GlassWolf, I'll take a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by jenatron View Post
    Foxx's website clarifies that their lifetime warranty does not apply to kydex clips.
    Hi jenatron, thanks. I must have missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurahe View Post
    Honestly, I would just order a clip from Foxx. I too use the little foxx, and I too needed a clip so i ordered one from Foxx. It wasnt much, and the price is about the same anywhere you go. Besides... I would rather support the little guys than the big guys.
    Hi Taurahe,

Thanks. I thought of that and I like supporting local/small businesses but I don't want to have to keep buying clips. I can see buying new ones after years of wear and tear but I haven't had it that long and because of my job, can only wear it a few hours a day.

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    If you're going to replace I'd suggest the J clip, after having one on a holster I changed all my others to J clips. Just feels more secure, to me at least. JMHO.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Quote Originally Posted by bigmacque View Post
    If you're going to replace I'd suggest the J clip, after having one on a holster I changed all my others to J clips. Just feels more secure, to me at least. JMHO.
    Hi bigmacque,

Thanks. I'll have to look into it and give it a try.

Links