S&W M&P Shield in Desantis Sof-tuck

This is a discussion on S&W M&P Shield in Desantis Sof-tuck within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; strapped on my shield for carry duty today. it was the first time for the shield and for the sof-tuck. when i got the gun ...

Thread: S&W M&P Shield in Desantis Sof-tuck

S&W M&P Shield in Desantis Sof-tuck

strapped on my shield for carry duty today. it was the first time for the shield and for the sof-tuck. when i got the gun i decided to go cheap with a holster until i was able to do some more research on where to spend my money so i ordered this sof-tuck off ebay for 23.50 shipped.
    i really didn't have high expectations for this holster but after wearing it all day it is amazing. the shield fits snug into it, it was actually tough to get the gun into at first but after letting it sit over night it fits great. its got great retention and the added piece of leather on top helps to keep the holster open. its really comfortable and has an adjustable clip to wear at different positions. i wanted to let you all know how great this holster is for the price. if your in a situation like i was, needing a holster but not wanting to spend a fortune definitely check out the sof-tuck.

2. Remove Ads

Just looked at a few desantis products at a gun show and I agree , the soft tuck probably would fulfill all my IWB needs at a good price, I have used their pro stealth models for a while and got used to ballistic nylon, now quality leather has been uncomfortable, but the soft tuck I can live with , did I here that the screw loosens up after a while and swings too easily?

Links