Bought the wife a Remora for her Glock and now I might have to confiscate it!!!!!!

Bought the wife a Remora for her Glock and now I might have to confiscate it!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Bought the wife a Remora for her Glock and now I might have to confiscate it!!!!!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well the wife and I were out over the weekend(both of us hold carry permits) and I usually carry my G30S or G27 in a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Bought the wife a Remora for her Glock and now I might have to confiscate it!!!!!!

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar

Well the wife and I were out over the weekend(both of us hold carry permits) and I usually carry my G30S or G27 in a crossbreed supertuck or the G27 in a VM2 by Milt sparks. She normally has her G26 in the truck. Anyway, we bounced into an LGS and they stocked Remoras. I quickly found one for the G26/27 and she slipped her pistol in when we got back to the truck. Later in the evening i slipped away with it and put my G27 in it and was amazed with it. It fit snug and was very comfortable. Wonder if my wife will miss it?

She will, those things are amazing. I have a Remora for every handgun I own, they are my go-to holster for late night / lazy carry at home, and sometimes for all day carry too.
    Aceoky likes this.

My husband "borrowed" mine and I knew I'd never get it back. It is to be expected.
    KingWalleye and Aceoky like this.

Thats exactly what I thought when I put my G27 in it. A quick throw and go !!!!! It was snug!!!!

I dont think Ill see much more of it though.....she has it on now!!!. Oh well,guess Ill have to buy me one
    Aceoky likes this.

Well, honestly...they're better for bigger guns, IMO. My G26 goes well in it but tends to rotate a bit too much and that gets annoying over time. My G19 on the other hand stays put. The more material in contact with you or your clothes the better, gun weight seems to be irrelevant.

Agreed! I've found the Remora to be my "go to" IWB for my favorite Hi-Power. Haven't had it long enough to be SURE, but a possible bonus may be that it's construction-materials mean less holster wear on that beautiful, dark, liquid Browning bluing.
    Aceoky likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Actually my husband put his G26 into my 5-ART holster and it fit nice and snug. I believe it's a size smaller than Remora recommends, but he no longer uses it for EDC.

I love my Remora Holsters too. I expect to receive two Gun Rugs today from Remora: one standard material and one alligator printed material.

You missed all the sales they had like 30-40 % off on evethting .

Sign up for there email they run special all the time .Often the will throw in free mag holders etc.

I probable own about 10+ or so of there holster . Even there OWB hoslter are great .

They are about the only IWB I like .

In one word I like them a lot cheep and they do the job.

And you stop noticing them pretty much right away . I have worn them owb/iwb and pocket even ankly carry and it all works .

Distinguished Member
    The first accessory we buy for any new handgun is a Remora holster.
    WrongRecroom likes this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

AND ....... You can use it not only as a carry holster but they are extremely useful for moving or temporarily storing your loaded gun from place to place.
    WrongRecroom and Aceoky like this.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

I use the competition Sticky Holster, only because my wife bought it aa a gift on Amazon. I would buy Remora's product in a heartbeat. Right now they offer 20% off and a free magazine holder.
    Aceoky likes this.
    G-d, Make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. And G-d if today is truly the day you call me home, then let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Quote Originally Posted by robhic View Post
    AND ....... You can use it not only as a carry holster but they are extremely useful for moving or temporarily storing your loaded gun from place to place.
    Yeah I think there gun rugs should be very nice . Remora seems to store gun well

Now I want a Remora...
    "A free man is he who does not fear to go to the end of his thought."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links