High Noon Holsters

This is a discussion on High Noon Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; CLOSED THREAD Closed by QKShooter Please see the last post in this thread for the reason as to WHY. Since it was not too difficult ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: High Noon Holsters

High Noon Holsters

CLOSED THREAD
    Closed by QKShooter
    Please see the last post in this thread for the reason as to WHY.
    Since it was not too difficult for me to figure out given the information in this O.P.

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum, and I was just browsing the internet, and I came across this site and I decided to register and post a comment; I just placed an order with High Noon Holsters for a holster to accommodate my Kahr CW45 with a Crimson Trace laser sight. I am not sure if I clicked on the wrong item, or they sent me the wrong item, but I wanted to order a "bare skin" holster, which should work with my we on, but I received a "skin tight" model, which will not work for my weapon. By the way, these two holsters are the same exact price, however, when I contacted them and requested to exchange the item for the other one, which was the exact same price, they told me that without exception, they have a firm "no returns" policy, and they would not be willing to assist me. I tried, without any luck, to convince them that I was not asking to return the item, but to send it back and exchange it for the other one, which was the same exact price, and they would not budge AT ALL!!!

I would advise all of you not to do business with High Noon Holsters, as they seem to be much more concerned with their own interests, and the bottom line of the company, regardless of how it may affect the customer.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIGH NOON HOLSTERS!!!

2. Remove Ads

Does it show on your invoice which model you ordered?
    CC Gun: Springfield XD-S 9mm
    Other: Beretta Neos .22

Their stated return policy seems in conflict with your post.
    FlaRon likes this.
    I carry a gun, because a Cop is too heavy.

U.S. Army, Retired
    NRA Patron Life Member.

I was very pleased with my dealings with them. I even changed my order shortly after placing it. They were very accomodating. And.....I love my Slide Guard holster!

Dono

Here is three pages of comments that are favorable to Highnoon Holsters.

High Noon Holsters

Here is the return policy page from Highnoon's web page.

Return Policy

Just to let you know, you don't come across very well when your first post is a complaint against a company. Especially when your complaint goes against the companies stated policy and history with current members of this forum.
    WrongRecroom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
    Their stated return policy seems in conflict with your post.
    Their website does say: "Some of our products are non returnable." Unfortunately, I can't see anywhere that it defines which products are non returnable.

Both these holsters are non-leather laminate material, one has a thumb snap and the other doesn't. It appears that the thumb snap model is not made for guns with lasers such as the one the OP has.

Although I have generally heard good things about High Noon, I bought a couple of the laminate holster from them a few years ago, and I don't care for them at all.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

Quote Originally Posted by wgreg41 View Post
    I am not sure if I clicked on the wrong item, or they sent me the wrong item, but I wanted to order a "bare skin" holster, which should work with my we on, but I received a "skin tight" model, which will not work for my weapon.
    You need to be sure that they were the ones who messed up your order before you begin to trash talk the company. They specifically state that certain holsters are non-returnable and it just so happens that the two holsters you mentioned were non-returnable. I went as if I was going to order one and you had to agree that the holster was not able to be returned.

Everyone messes up from time to time. Sure, they could have sent you the wrong holster, but you could have selected the wrong one, too. Check the receipt to make sure they are actually at fault.

High Noon Holsters has a good reputation around here and I find it hard to believe that they would not want to make things right if it was their fault.

Welcome to the forum!
    19Kvet and WrongRecroom like this.

In direct opposite of your "experience" I had nothing but good dealings with High Noon. I bought, exchanged a holster, got my original and the exchanged one quickly and without hassle. Interesting that you just kinda decided to drop in here to "dog" the High Noon folks ... Do you, co-incidentally, have bad feelings for Remora holsters, too?

Why do the hit-and-run trolls warning against holster companies in Florida seem to swarm here?!?! Dude, I think you're full of BS!
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

High Noon holsters messed up the first holster I ever ordered from them. That being my order got lost somewhere with the additional $50.00 get it in a couple weeks option. Called them and problem resolved and they dropped the get it right now fee and had the holster very fast. They make a quality custom holster and worth waiting for but I'll gladly pay the extra money to get it faster, I appreciate that option.

Just like dealing with any other human being in life, if you don't get an attitude, communications and respect go a long way. JMHO.
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

VIP Member
    I do love the products i bought , 2 pocket holsters lined , 1 OWB sky high with retention strap once everything is broke in ( wear it ) also a custom belt . The only thing it takes awhile to get your stuff but they tell you that upfront . No disrespect but maybe you ordered the wrong thing ??? and if it is custom made it is hard for a company to take back the part you messed up . IMO

Oh , and Welcome to the forum from Maryland
    Last edited by welder516; January 6th, 2014 at 06:14 PM. Reason: welcome
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Check the recpit see who was at fault . If all elese fails sell it and used the money to buy a new one . If the comnpany was at fault then yeah they should do somthing but if your at fault just sell it .

And yeah I hate to say it but first post is to moan about something is always a warning sign of trolling in many peoples book..

I've seen nothing but quality in High Noon products and their public relations.
    FlaRon and welder516 like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I have been buying from High Noon for several years and have nothing but positive things to say about their customer service and products.

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Retu...rn_policy.html

There return policy is posted on their web site. It seems to conflict with your account of your transaction with them.

FlaRon
    "When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty". T. Jefferson

II Timothy 1:7 God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

My experience with High Noon has been nothing but superb. I have two holsters from them.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RETSUPT99 View Post
    I've seen nothing but quality in High Noon products and their public relations.
    Ditto for me as well. I won't be holding my breath for the OP to come back and respond to any of this.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links