Defensive Carry banner

Question-Alien Holsters

3K views 41 replies 24 participants last post by  ElMonoDelMar 
#1 ·
For you all that have Alien Gear Holsters. My account on Alien Gear shows that my item that I ordered on Dec 15th has gone from pending to hold. WTH does that mean? Thought I'd ask here before I contact them. Thanks

#35 ·
Order placed on 1/7/14. Sent them an email on 1/13 as to the status of said order. Email I received at 11 PM last night:

We are very sorry for the delay on your order. The typical wait time for one of our holsters is 1-2 weeks, as you may have been told. However, with the influx in Holiday sales we are currently running closer to 3-4 weeks per order. This was not anticipated and we do greatly apologize.

Our sales and customer service team are working very hard at answering all emails as well as getting orders sent out quickly. Once your order ships you will receive an email with tracking information.

Your patience is appreciated and we hope to see your future business. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Jennifer

If someone is answering emails at 11 PM EST they must be swamped.

I suppose when you offer a product that is less than half the cost of your competition and still as good there will be some growing pains. Good, fast or cheap. Pick two.
I'll wait.

#39 ·
Ordered on 25 Dec. Quizzed them today. Got this generic answer within hours of sending it;

We are very sorry for the delay on your order. The typical wait time for one of our holsters is 1-2 weeks. However, with the influx in Holiday sales we are currently running closer to 3-4 weeks per order. This was not anticipated and we do greatly apologize. Our sales and customer service team is working very hard at answering all emails as well as getting orders sent out quickly. Once your order ships you will receive an email with tracking information.

Your patience is appreciated and we hope to see your future business. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Guess I will be cooling my jets a while longer. :hand1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.