IWB recommendation

This is a discussion on IWB recommendation within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm currently carrying a 3" 1911 in a Wright leather works predator holster. I love both the holster and my kimber ultra CDP2. Unless i ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Aquaman
  • 1 Post By Caertaker

Thread: IWB recommendation

IWB recommendation

I'm currently carrying a 3" 1911 in a Wright leather works predator holster. I love both the holster and my kimber ultra CDP2. Unless i wear a jacket, it telegraphs. I'd like another Wright product, but it takes months for them to make it. I'd like to try a IWB to see if it hides better. How much bigger waist size would i need?

thanks. Damian

2. Remove Ads

It all depends on the brand of jeans or pants, most times just one size up will do it for ya. I have an Galco King tuck and two Crossbreed mini-tuks. Best suggestion would be to carry with you to store when you try on new jeans or pants to make sure they will work for you.
    Hope this helps.

Also look for a company that allows returns if you dont like it ( I know many do)

Also look at remora they are cheep and the tighter the pants the better they work

Just got an alien gear hybrid , it's pretty nice for the price .

Any recommendation for an in-stock quality leather IWB?

Check out Vedder Holsters... I love mine and they ship in a day or 2

Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters Galco V-Hawk. On the pricy side but excellent mass production quality. Optics PlanetOpticsPlanet.com | Low Prices, Free S&H on Binoculars, Sunglasses, Night Vision Goggles, Riflescopes, Flashlights, Rangefinders - Hunting, Outdoor, Science & Military is a good source for discount pricing and quick shipping.

The Ken Null Undercover Special is by far the most comfortable and concealable IWB holster of the several I have. Well worth the price and wait.http://www.klnullholsters.com He can add a thumb snap if you want one.

If you're willing to look at a hybrid you might consider: Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster. Mine works well for me.
    Pinot likes this.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

Quote Originally Posted by superdamian11 View Post
    Any recommendation for an in-stock quality leather IWB?
    In Stock Items

Links