Crossbreed Snapslide

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Snapslide within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Considering one for a more concealable OWB for my 23C. I know the Supertucks are great so I'm sure these are just as good. Has ...

Thread: Crossbreed Snapslide

Crossbreed Snapslide

Considering one for a more concealable OWB for my 23C.
    I know the Supertucks are great so I'm sure these are just as good.

Has anyone used these and something like a Bravo? Considering going kydex but the Snapslides look great.

2. Remove Ads

I have a Snap Slide for M&P, 2 Super Tucks [M&P, Glock], and sold off my CrossBreed Appendix Carry for G26 [really didn't like it]. I've lost that loving feeling for my Crossbreeds and prefer to wear my numerous other brands of holsters more often, both for OWB and IWB. The Snap Slide is decent but the retention could be better. I've had to heat up and reshape the kydex to improve the retention on all of my Crossbreeds.

I had a snap slide for my PPS, not bad, not awesome either. I was meh on it altogether. If you want a nice OWB for CC and you like that kydex fit, take a look at the Fist K2 High Ride. It's a fantastic holster, keeps the weapon high and tight to the body, nice, wide stance on it. Very very comfortable. I have two of them for my carry guns.
    Primary CC - Sig P938
    USMC Veteran 87-93

Bump. I just bought this Snapslide. Not so happy with it. Retention on the weapon is good. The unit dosent suck up to my body like I hoped. Definitely not worth the wait time or the money.

I have one for my g26. and its ok but nothing spectacular. for less money foxx holster makes one.

I have one for an M&P9C and had one for a Ruger LC9. I liked the concept but the concept did not turn into functionality. They worked and did what they were supposed to do, but were not the most comfortable or easy to draw from. The DeSantis Facilitator / Intimidator are similar holsters that are less expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by CQB26 View Post
    Bump. I just bought this Snapslide. Not so happy with it. Retention on the weapon is good. The unit dosent suck up to my body like I hoped. Definitely not worth the wait time or the money.
    Make sure the belt is run through any loops behind the holster. Or position it so a belt loop is behind it and run the belt through. I make a bunch of OWB holsters. Some folks know that trick, some don't. It really helps pull it in tight.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Links