Anyone using a winthrop holster ?

This is a discussion on Anyone using a winthrop holster ? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; As the title says, Is anyone using a Winthrop holster? Price seems decent, but there are not a lot of reviews. I ordered one for ...

Thread: Anyone using a winthrop holster ?

Anyone using a winthrop holster ?

As the title says, Is anyone using a Winthrop holster? Price seems decent, but there are not a lot of reviews. I ordered one for the heck of it just to try, just curious if anyone has one and what they think so far.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I use one OWB for my shield and another OWB for my XDS. I like them. At 3:30 they keep the guns pressed against me. The XDS holster was a bit snug at first.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

Yes, I have an IWB one for my XDs, it took a little while to break it in but now I can wear it all day and just about forget I have it on.

Have an IWB for my Kimber pro carry II. I like it a lot. The body shield has a little detent the holds the safety in the safe position. Some IWB holsters I have seem to allow the safety to be rubbed into the fire position, so that is a definite strength of the Winthrop.

Seems good quality for the money, as well. I was happy with it.
    =
    "The six-shooter loaded with deadly cartridges is a dangerous companion for any man, especially if he should unfortunately be primed with whiskey." - Texas Live Stock Journal, June 5, 1884
    "Leave Your Revolvers At Police Headquarters and Get a Check." - Sign outside Wichita, 1873.

Links