PPQ M2 holster compatibility

This is a discussion on PPQ M2 holster compatibility within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a Sparks on order, but that'll be another couple months. I'd like to carry this thing, or at least use it in competition. ...

Thread: PPQ M2 holster compatibility

PPQ M2 holster compatibility

I have a Sparks on order, but that'll be another couple months. I'd like to carry this thing, or at least use it in competition. Does anybody know what other gun holster would work for this thing? Fobus is no joy. Neither is a Fobus for an M&P. I have heard that a P2000 holster will work.

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor
    What style are you looking for?

I would suggest sticking with one designed specifically for the PPQ.

Our works with both the PPQ and PPQ M2.

Walther PPQ ACE-1 Holster

Good luck in your search!

-Clay

Somewhere in the 48 contiguous states of the USA.
    For OWB I have a JM Custom Kydex that I like. And for USPSA I use a Bladetech DOH that works well. These are both PPQ M2 specific.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by multistage View Post
    I have a Sparks on order, but that'll be another couple months. I'd like to carry this thing, or at least use it in competition. Does anybody know what other gun holster would work for this thing? Fobus is no joy. Neither is a Fobus for an M&P. I have heard that a P2000 holster will work.
    Walther P99AS/P99 holsters should accommodate the PPQ. Many will, at least. That said, if you want a good PPQ holster you can have in 2 to 3 days, the FoxX hybrid for PPQ are shipped same or next day, and come priority mail. I use one almost exclusively now for my PPQ for EDC. It's an IWB 4 or 5 o'clock hybrid design.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

I definitely wouldn't carry a striker-fired, no-safety gun in any holster except one expressly designed to fit that specific model.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Links