Let's see your MDJ Holsters

This is a discussion on Let's see your MDJ Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This isn't the most well-known company, but I've never heard a bad thing from the people that use them and my friend recommended them to ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pixel5

Thread: Let's see your MDJ Holsters

This isn't the most well-known company, but I've never heard a bad thing from the people that use them and my friend recommended them to me... for $38 shipped it was hard to argue so I ordered one today for my P250 subcompact.

Any here use one? Got pics?

Holy crap, I ordered today and I just got an email saying my holster shipped. What the nuts, man.

I mean, there is no way they just happened to have one already made. I ordered a P250 SC, LEFT HANDED mold.
    Kennydale likes this.

I don't have any pics at the moment, but I do have an MDJ holster for my LC9. Very comfortable, good retention, and very concealable. No complaints at all, mine shipped very quickly too.

I do have one, and added clips to mine using Chicago screws to convert it to IWB. Works great for me.

Links