SHTF holsters

This is a discussion on SHTF holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was thinking about getting a SHTF holster, they seem good. I was checking them out on Amazon, reading the reviews, everyone was 5 stars, ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: SHTF holsters

SHTF holsters

I was thinking about getting a SHTF holster, they seem good. I was checking them out on Amazon, reading the reviews, everyone was 5 stars, like every single one, glowing reviews only. Someone once told me that I can't believe everything I read on the internet, so are these holsters really fantastic, or do they have staffers pumping them on Amazon? Anyone with first hand knowledge would be appreciative, I hope they really are just that great.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Clay makes good stuff and he has a solid reputation on this forum. If you're looking for a hybrid holster I don't think you can go wrong with SHTF Gear.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

los
    I don't own one but I've read an enormous amount of positive reviews, especially from members on this Forum.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VIP Member
    +1

Great product, fast shipping (like 3-5 days fast), and they "get" customer service.

Very quick, very positive responses...either SHTF has taken over the internet, or they really do make a great product. Thanks guys, I'm ordering one.

You wont regret it .... if you do I will buy iot from you full price regardless of model, thats how confident I am you will like it. Btw.... I have 4 holsters, the original mag carrier, three of the new mag carriers ( HMC-1, HMC-2, HMC-3) will get the HMZC-4 ...and anything else that clay and his team put out. They really do make a great product, you will be very happy
    Kmcg1525 likes this.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

VIP Member
    I have a few they are nice and the prices are fair . And don't have to wait long
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

They are great holsters. You won't be dissapointed.

Distinguished Member Array Tundra5.7's Avatar
    I recently purchased a SHTF holster for my Glock 27 and have been thrilled with it. I had never used a hybrid holster before and was a little concerned I would not like it. Boy was I wrong. Once you find the cant, ride height, and holster position that best suits your body you will be surprised at how comfortable these holsters are. I wish I'd bought one much sooner.
    Taurahe likes this.
    "Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

(I meant to put a final comment on this thread, in case someone stumbles on it in the future. But I forgot, better late than never)

So these holsters really are great, comfortable, conceal well, and has retention but draws well. I liked it so much, I ended up buying 3, one for each of the guns I rotate carrying. I highly recommend them.
    Taurahe and SHTFGearLLC like this.

I wouldn't buy one solely due to the name. Same with anything marketed with "zombie." No thanks.

I agree that the name is gimmicky, but it makes as much sense to not buy something solely based on the name as it does to buy something solely based on the name. It really shouldn't enter the conversation either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kmcg1525 View Post
    I agree that the name is gimmicky, but it makes as much sense to not buy something solely based on the name as it does to buy something solely based on the name. It really shouldn't enter the conversation either way.
    You're probably right, but I look at it like I do a resume with typos...
    Tony617 likes this.

I was drawn to the name but the features and reviews led me to buying it. Have had it for about a year and I like it more. It is built extremely well and makes my HK45c disappear. Additionally it is comfortable, easy to draw from yet never feels like it is going to lose my pistol. Lastly they have great customer service.

YMMV but I love mine.

I love my SHTF holster and will be ordering another soon for new gun. I did try the belt snaps which I did not like and went back to the clips. Great customer service, enjoy dealing with them and truly a quality product.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links