Theis Holster

This is a discussion on Theis Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It came in the mail today. I can't believe how comfortable this thing is already when wearing it. It should get even better the more ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Theis Holster

Theis Holster

It came in the mail today. I can't believe how comfortable this thing is already when wearing it. It should get even better the more I wear it.

2. Remove Ads

It will! I have been wearing one for about three weeks now, it just molds to you. Very comfortable, I ordered another one for my xds. He must be very busy as I have not gotten shipping info yet. But I look forward to it getting here!

Quote Originally Posted by Greghan View Post
    It will! I have been wearing one for about three weeks now, it just molds to you. Very comfortable, I ordered another one for my xds. He must be very busy as I have not gotten shipping info yet. But I look forward to it getting here!
    I placed my order December 31st and got it today. He said he has a high volume of orders coming in and it would be 2 - 3 weeks.
    Greghan likes this.

Tommy makes some good stuff! I had one of his rigs for my Bersa BP9CC but my sister wanted the gun, so we got the holster along with it. Good product, though.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Tommy makes a strong holster. I have a couple of them. They are great. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again and again.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Distinguished Member Array Tundra5.7's Avatar
    Good looking holster.
    "Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

Best part? No crosses on the clips.

Concealed means concealed, not advertising for the manufacturer's beliefs.

My .02.
    Captains1911 likes this.

Tommy does make very nice holsters indeed, and his customer service is as good as any.

Holster was squeaking like crazy, but I fixed that. Removed the clips and applied a heavy coat of saddle soap to the front of the holster. Let it sit overnight and reinstalled the clips. Guess what? No more squeaking whatsoever! The squeaking must come from the rubber grommets between the clip and the leather. Now it is quiet as a mouse.

Distinguished Member Array BlackStallion29's Avatar
    I've been wearing one of his single clip holsters for almost a year. This is one of his original single clip, not the newer one. I have it on right now. I have no complaints whatsoever.
    "Everybody gets knocked down in life. How you choose to get back up is up to you!"
    *NRA* *BFA*
    *GOA* *SAF*
    *NAGR*

I'll have to try the saddle soap. Mine was squeaking where the top of the clips were, so as you can see I placed small squares of adhesive mole skin. 1.99 at Walmart.
    CC Gun: Springfield XD-S 9mm
    Other: Beretta Neos .22

Interesting they make a single clip-straight drop for my Ruger.... Book marked that page.
    G-d, Make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. And G-d if today is truly the day you call me home, then let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Just got my second holster from him. First is for the lc9, just got one for the xds. I also wear his belt, great quality and workmanship. Fantastic guy to work with! Highly recommend.

i got one for my SA Range Officer. it has molded to my body well. lifetime warranty.

conceals well, is comfortable to wear all day iwb.

Seems like to much extra leather. I would be trimming it down. I trimmed down my crossbreed, not saying everyone should. To much leather can just creat discomfort or at least with me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links