alien gear order delay and customer service response

This is a discussion on alien gear order delay and customer service response within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered an alien gear holster for my SR1911 in December after trying one owned by a friend. They acknowledged the order after several days. ...

I ordered an alien gear holster for my SR1911 in December after trying one owned by a friend. They acknowledged the order after several days. After several weeks, I sent an inquiry requesting an update on my order. A response arrived stating that ordinarily orders were filled in 1-2 weeks but, due to heavy unanticipated demand, orders were running 3-4 weeks. After several more weeks, I again requested an update. Their reply was that they would fill the order "as soon as possible". Having worked in retail, that response is unacceptable. After several requests for updates, you would think they would at least attempt to call (they have my number) and give me some idea of a "real" timeline for shipping. Thinking of cancelling my order and ordering an Ozark holster. Any suggestions or has anyone else had problems with undue delays and vague responses?

Ordered mine on 12/24, requested status on 1/20. They apologized for the delay and said it would ship this week. Which it did yesterday. Already another thread on here discussing same topic

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

Two other threads talking about this just below this thread. It is 4 week wait, be patient or don't purchase from a company that is half as cheap and great quality.

Links