Hidden Hybrid Holsters: Springfield XDs 45

This is a discussion on Hidden Hybrid Holsters: Springfield XDs 45 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey All, The Hidden Hybrid holster that I use for my SA XDs is simply a well-built and comfortable holster. It can be worn OWB ...

Thread: Hidden Hybrid Holsters: Springfield XDs 45

Hidden Hybrid Holsters: Springfield XDs 45

Hey All,
    The Hidden Hybrid holster that I use for my SA XDs is simply a well-built and comfortable holster.

It can be worn OWB or IWB, is adjustable for ride height and cant angle, and I ordered mine with optional kydex clips (hate those cheesy metal ones that most manufacturers use)

The XDs has a magazine release button on BOTH sides of the pistol, and the Hidden Hybrid covers the mag release completely....good stuff.

The hidden hybrid has a soft suede backing, and the kydex they use is folded over or melted nicely....no sharp or rough edges.

All their hardware is solid quality, and best of all (IMO) is that the kydex body covers the entire weapon. (i hate the holsters that leave the slide exposed....wears out clothing and rubs on the gun finish)

Great stuff from a relatively unknown company!

2. Remove Ads

Links