Holster items at 2014 SHOT Show

This is a discussion on Holster items at 2014 SHOT Show within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; In my article about Holster items at 2014 SHOT Show, I tried to focus on non-traditional items for packing a heater. Holster items at 2014 ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By HeadHunter
  • 1 Post By Caertaker

Thread: Holster items at 2014 SHOT Show

Holster items at 2014 SHOT Show

In my article about Holster items at 2014 SHOT Show, I tried to focus on non-traditional items for packing a heater.

Holster items at 2014 SHOT Show - Atlanta Firearms | Examiner.com

Adblock https://getadblock.com/ (for Chrome or Safari) or Adblock Plus http://adblockplus.org/ (for Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Android and Internet Explorer) will prevent the popup ads on Examiner. Apparently on Facebook, too.
    triage1998 and Caertaker like this.

2. Remove Ads

I have a major problem with Rail Ryder® ? DeSantis Holster. I think it is irresponsible for a well known holster maker to sell such a dangerous contraption.

rail ryder.jpg

Did you get a chance to examine the Kinetic Concealment holster? Its the one with Chicago screws and the neoprene backing. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts. Thanks for the post.
    rjfleming likes this.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

Quote Originally Posted by Caertaker View Post
    I have a major problem with Rail Ryder® ? DeSantis Holster. I think it is irresponsible for a well known holster maker to sell such a dangerous contraption.
    I would certainly never use a Rail Ryder with a striker fired gun. I have used the old Browne and Pharr clip on double action autos for several decades without a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Caertaker View Post
    Did you get a chance to examine the Kinetic Concealment holster? Its the one with Chicago screws and the neoprene backing. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts. Thanks for the post.
    I didn't see the Kinetic at the SHOT Show. However, I had a student in a class with something very similar and I liked it much better than the standard leather only backpiece.
    Attached Images

Links