Cant' Find Holster

This is a discussion on Cant' Find Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for a holster that I found online but can't seem to locate it now. It's like a belly band sort of but it ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Lee 1973
  • 1 Post By ShooterGranny
  • 1 Post By doublea17

Thread: Cant' Find Holster

Cant' Find Holster

I'm looking for a holster that I found online but can't seem to locate it now. It's like a belly band sort of but it has a hard plastic or kydex holster. I was thinking that it might work good with sweats or shorts when just lounging around the house. I can't find it and traded phones where I had it in my favorites. Anyone know what I taking about and it so how does it work with sweat and shorts. The only thing that I worry about is if it will work with my big beer belly.

2. Remove Ads

Kennydale likes this.
    Kentucky Dept of Criminal Justice Training Certified Firearms Instructor in Carrying Concealed Deadly Weapons
    www.MakeReadyDefense.com
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Recruiter

3 speed?

+1 for the holster jmatt linked above.

I have a 3 Speed would like a Crossbreed Belly Band, but they don't include my gun model.
    If you can, always carry, you can't choose the moments, they choose you. - Colion Noir (2013)

Maybe it was the tactipac fusionpac?

http://www.tactipac.com/fusionpac-iw...carry-holster/

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

VIP Member
    I had a Crossbreed modular belly band holster. Briefly. Very briefly. No way would it work on my medium slim body. I can imagine it would be much worse to try to use it if you had a gut - the hard, flat back of the holster would be popping off of the velcro all the time! There are a lot of belly band holsters that seem to be much better.
    Kennydale likes this.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================

Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

20130607_121837a.jpg I am getting some pretty deep wear marks on my 3 Speed Holster. Time to order another one !
    If you can, always carry, you can't choose the moments, they choose you. - Colion Noir (2013)

I had same problem as ShooterGranny the hard back would pop off the Velcro. Good concept just needs some more work
    ShooterGranny likes this.

Thanks guys. I think the 3 Speed is the one I saw but this gives me some more ideas. Would the 3 Speed and Tactipac work at about the 5 oclock position with short and sweats?

Keep us informed and give us a review on your holster you pick. I'm interested in picking one up before summer myself.
    Kentucky Dept of Criminal Justice Training Certified Firearms Instructor in Carrying Concealed Deadly Weapons
    www.MakeReadyDefense.com
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Recruiter

Quote Originally Posted by khukuri View Post
    Thanks guys. I think the 3 Speed is the one I saw but this gives me some more ideas. Would the 3 Speed and Tactipac work at about the 5 oclock position with short and sweats?
    From the 3 speed website, they seem to be pretty versatile. I think a lot of people appendix carry but I'm pretty sure that they can be worn several different ways.
    www.MakeReadyDefense.com
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Recruiter

Links