Defensive Carry banner

Lightweight comfortable holster for a Kel-Tec P-3AT?

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Nate 
#1 ·
After demo-ing Razorblade's tiny little .380, I've decided I'm going to see if I can't snag one at a gun show in January. Also, while taking a stance on increased levels of self-defense, I believe it's time I also start working out again to get myself back into shape.

So, that being said, I will be in the market for a comfortable, lightweight holster for the P-3AT, with a clip I can use to either clip onto the inside of shorts, track pants, or sweats.

I plan to carry around 1:00/1:30 (appendix), and would believe my best options would be to go with either nylon or kydex. This rig would only be used for when I'm carrying nothing else on me, and wearing a simple T-shirt or sweatshirt as a cover garment.

So, if anyone has any experiences or suggestions, I'm all ears! Thanks! :santaclaus:

#3 ·
If you want a good pocket holster get the Desanti Nemesis. Don't have an idea on a clip on one though.

#5 · (Edited)
i use the kel tec belt clip and an uncle mikes pocket holster. get the small auto holster for the p32, i think it is model zero in their pocket holster line. and sometimes on the ankle.

The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.

#7 ·
Fist...Fist...Fist...

Did I say try Fist, Inc.? Go up to related links...See holsters...then down to Fist...Costs nothing to look!

I have 2 doz. + Fist holsters...tons of clip on's...they work well even w/o the belt...

OMO

ret

#8 ·
You might want to look at the Desantis pro-stealth. It has a metal clip that'll do what you want (from personal experience), & you can carry an extra mag with you when & if you think you need one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.