G30s Holster Options

This is a discussion on G30s Holster Options within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking for some ideas for an IWB holster for my Glock 30S. I have a SHTF ACE-1 hybrid holster for my Glock 27 and to ...

Thread: G30s Holster Options

Distinguished Member Array Tundra5.7's Avatar

G30s Holster Options

Looking for some ideas for an IWB holster for my Glock 30S. I have a SHTF ACE-1 hybrid holster for my Glock 27 and to my surprise, the 30S fits in it. However, it is a little too snug and I'm afraid that extended use could stretch it out leaving the 27 too loose. I must say this pistol was very comfortable in this holster.

Looking for ideas on which holsters others are using for their Glock 30s pistols?
    "Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor
    As you probably know, we offer a holster specifically for the 30S

Glock 30S ACE-1 Holster

I wouldn't worry about negatively effecting your existing holster by using the 30S, the only thing it may do it slightly stretch the leather, however this would only effect retention when the holster isn't worn, and should still be correct when worn IWB.

Good luck!
    Clay
    The Most Advanced Hybrid Holsters- Custom Formed for over 200 guns! 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Lifetime Warranty
    www.shtfgear.com

www.facebook.com/shtf.gear

Glock 42 Holsters now shipping! www.shtfgear.com/ACE-1-GLOCK-42
    XDs 4.0 Holsters now shipping! www.shtfgear.com/ACE-1-SPR-XDS-4

Quote Originally Posted by SHTFGearLLC View Post
    As you probably know, we offer a holster specifically for the 30S

Glock 30S ACE-1 Holster

I wouldn't worry about negatively effecting your existing holster by using the 30S, the only thing it may do it slightly stretch the leather, however this would only effect retention when the holster isn't worn, and should still be correct when worn IWB.

Good luck!
    Clay
    Thanks for the heads up. That is good to know.

Nelsonholster is a good also I have one for my G30s and have order another one for my XDS .45.
    Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 30s, Gen4 G27
    Springfield XDm .45 ACP 4.5
    Remington 870 Tactical Express 18'
    1972-2000 U.S Army Veteran, MSG

N82 professional holster for glock 27 fits 30s as well,no chance of stretching it out. My 30s is carried in my milt sparks nexus made for a 23,it took a little time to break in but I don't have the 23 anymore so can't say how loose it would be with the 23.

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    from what I have experienced,the 30S fits all of my gen3 G27 open bottom hybrid holsters.It was nice to just pop it into the Crossbreed supertuck that I have for my G27

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    Nelsonholster is a good also I have one for my G30s and have order another one for my XDS .45.
    These are very good looking holsters and seem to be priced very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zweet View Post
    N82 professional holster for glock 27 fits 30s as well,no chance of stretching it out. My 30s is carried in my milt sparks nexus made for a 23,it took a little time to break in but I don't have the 23 anymore so can't say how loose it would be with the 23.
    I have come close a few times to buying a N82 holster but never did for one reason or another. They look like they would be really comfortable. My concern with them is the single belt attachment point. Does the pistol/holster ever move around?

Quote Originally Posted by palmcoaster View Post
    from what I have experienced,the 30S fits all of my gen3 G27 open bottom hybrid holsters.It was nice to just pop it into the Crossbreed supertuck that I have for my G27
    I was pleasantly surprised to find out how well the 30S fit in my SHFT hybrid style holster as well. I am also impressed the owner of the company was willing to address my concerns about using my 30s in my holster.

Regarding the n82- the single clip is my single issue with it. I had to use some locktite on the screw and that helped a lot. It can still shift a little but not enough to be a deal breaker. I wish they would make a 2 clip model. During the summer months it was my goto holster, the sweat shield is by far the most comfortable I have found. No need for an undershirt. During the winter I have been using my nexus which is great but I need an undershirt.
    Each have there place.
    I don't think you will be disappointed with the n82.

Links