Remora Holster Reinforced Top (RFT) - Opinions?

This is a discussion on Remora Holster Reinforced Top (RFT) - Opinions? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking for opinions on the Remora No-Clip Holster with the reinforced top. I currently carry my P-11 in a standard Remora holster, but will be ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tacos3
  • 1 Post By 303british

Thread: Remora Holster Reinforced Top (RFT) - Opinions?

Remora Holster Reinforced Top (RFT) - Opinions?

Looking for opinions on the Remora No-Clip Holster with the reinforced top. I currently carry my P-11 in a standard Remora holster, but will be getting another one soon for a G26 and am trying to decide if I should go RFT or not. Is the RFT flexible or solid? I like the idea of being able to holster one-handed, especially since I should be able to get certified for draw at my range with it, but don't want to give up a lot of flexibility or retention.

Thanks for any feedback, much appreciated!

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0

2. Remove Ads

The RFT is pretty solid and does not collapse when in your belt. I use one with my G26 and it works fine. I find that I need to always check it's positioning as the holster does move slightly. It is very easy to reholster with the RFT.
    WrongRecroom likes this.

I carry a BHP in an RFT Remora. Completely satisfied.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Yep I very much like Remora I think mine is the leather linded RFT model ... I will need to look though my box of holster to tell you what model it is but I like most of there stuff.. It does seem to stay in place when you find the good angle
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

I have both the RFT and non- RFT models, I much prefer the RFT.
    I have one for S&W j frames, which I modified to fit my Bersa Thunder 380 when I sold the J frame.
    I added a belt clip to it. (I donít feel the need for the clip on the ones I use for my Glock 19 and Taurus, but like it for the Bersa)

20140218_143320sml.jpg
    tacos3 likes this.
    Colour Sergeant Bourne: It's a miracle.

Lieutenant John Chard: If it's a miracle, Colour Sergeant, it's a short chamber Boxer Henry .45 caliber miracle.

Colour Sergeant Bourne: And a bayonet, sir, with some guts behind it.

Links