Taurus PT-111 Owners! I need your input.

This is a discussion on Taurus PT-111 Owners! I need your input. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have found it hard to find an IWB holster for this gun. I am taking delivery of mine on thursday and really would like ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taurus PT-111 Owners! I need your input.

I have found it hard to find an IWB holster for this gun. I am taking delivery of mine on thursday and really would like to order a holster off the net for it. I do not have a decent sporting goods store or gun shop in my town, the nearest one is about an hour drive from here.

Do any of you guys that carry the pt-111 know of a holster maker that makes a nice IWB holster for this gun? Is it a custom made leather one that takes a while once the order is placed or is it a mass produced one? Any input?

I have searched for a while and found some pretty generic ones out there but nothing that has caught my eye.

Thanks in advance!

Stay safe,
    Gregg
    I carry because I care.
    "An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
    "Cling to the Father and His Holy name, and don't go riding on the Long Black Train" - Josh Turner

pt111 TAURUS MILLENNIUM PRO

I carry one in a soft IWB holster made by Uncle Mike. I'am still looking for a holster with reinforced top. I carry in the frount pocket of a pair of Rangler jeans with the clip attached to the top of pocket with a tee shirt not tucked in . This works good. I'am still looking for a holster with a reinforced top. the size of the Uncle Mike holster is 15 and is called the Sidekick. cost was someware around 15 dollars tom

Awsome thanks. I was also able to find a used holster online that was formed to the gun. It was a IWB and OWB. But it looked like it would dig into my hip. But I will try and look for the unclemike 15

Thanks!
    I carry because I care.
    "Cling to the Father and His Holy name, and don't go riding on the Long Black Train" - Josh Turner

I actually found a few sites with great IWB holsters for this gun... took some time.. but i did.
    I carry because I care.

Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner.

Here is a link to a page of holsters for the PT-111 all made by Don Hume. They make very good holsters. High quality. Several on this page are IWB holsters and do not cost a ton of money.

Good luck and I hope you find a great holster. Please let us know what you end up going with.

http://www.donhume.com/Products/Prod...n&WeaponID=252
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

We have a brand new black Avanti Leather IWB holster that was only used once or twice. It is for the PT-111, but we cannot remember if it's for the Millenium or Millenium Pro. We owned both guns at one time before selling them and the leather only has PT-111 stamped on it. You can have this holster at no charge. I'll send it to you. It's been sitting in the safe for a year. Which model do you own? I have to go to the Buffalo Gun Center later today. I'll take the holster with me and find out which model it's for if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey View Post
    We have a brand new black Avanti Leather IWB holster that was only used once or twice. It is for the PT-111, but we cannot remember if it's for the Millenium or Millenium Pro. You can have this holster at no charge. I'll send it to you. It's been sitting in the safe for a year.
    Now there a heck of an offer!

If he doesn't take you up on it, I will!

OFFER TAKEN!! Ill pM You.! thanks!
    I carry because I care.

No reply yet to the PM so yeah its a pt-111 millenium pro 3 1\4 inch barrel, SS slide!
    I carry because I care.

PM has been answered. My apologies to the delay in answering it. We took my son-on-law, who is visiting on leave from the Marines, and the family out to dinner, and we got home late. Grandkids have way too much energy. Buffalo Gun Center had no PT-111's in stock, so I'm not sure if the holster is for the Millenium or Millenium Pro. I'm putting in it the mail this morning to Gelicious. I hope it fit's his.

PT 111 Mil Pro

I used a desantis Tuck this model, is very confortable and comes with 2 kind of hooks to wear as small of the back holster and IWB holster, and you can tuck your shirt. The fobus holster a paddle one is confortable two, i used both of then depending of the clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey View Post
    PM has been answered. My apologies to the delay in answering it. We took my son-on-law, who is visiting on leave from the Marines, and the family out to dinner, and we got home late. Grandkids have way too much energy. Buffalo Gun Center had no PT-111's in stock, so I'm not sure if the holster is for the Millenium or Millenium Pro. I'm putting in it the mail this morning to Gelicious. I hope it fit's his.

Thanks again! If there is anything I can ever do to repay please let me know.
    I carry because I care.

Hi Gelicious. Holster is on the way. I sent it via Priority Mail. With New Year's Day the Post Office thought you would have it by Tuesday. I hope it's for the Millenium Pro. There is a minor difference between the 2 of them. Don't worry about paying for anything, it's our pleasure. Gunowners must look after and support each other.

simply amazing! Thank you!
    I carry because I care.

The holster came in the mail today!!! Its a tight fit for the Mil pro but it will work for the time being! It holds the gun nice and tight! And on top of that my belt is the perfect size for the clip to keep the holster in my pants while I draw. I have been doing drawing excersices all night to make sure of that! Thanks again!!!!
    I carry because I care.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links