Tuckable LCP holster

This is a discussion on Tuckable LCP holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was screwing around in the gun room today and came across some tuckable under belt clips. With some left over screws that came with ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chorizo

Thread: Tuckable LCP holster

Distinguished Member

Tuckable LCP holster

I was screwing around in the gun room today and came across some tuckable under belt clips. With some left over screws that came with my Alien Gear holsters, some small bit of kydex and leather I had sitting around, I decided to make a mini holster for carrying my LCP tucked in the summer. I threw together a quick press from some pieces I had hanging around. A little sanding on the edges of the leather and it will be good to go!

Here it is:

love_my_glock likes this.
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

2. Remove Ads

Looks good. Is it nota bit small for the forward cant?

just 'bout the action boss...

Distinguished Member
    No, it gets the grip up where I can get a hold of it. I carry at 4:30.

As weight isn't an issue with this, small was better. I can wear it with my shirt tucked in and don't have to worry about a pocket carry.

This help you better visualize how it would carry?

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

Yes it does. Looks like it will work well at 430 or so

just 'bout the action boss...

That's a lot better than I could do with lots of planning. The fact that you just threw it together with some stuff you had around and threw together a press is impressive. Of course I'm not the sharpest crayon in the ingenuity box. I am the really short one you have to dig around for.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Compa49 View Post
    That's a lot better than I could do with lots of planning. The fact that you just threw it together with some stuff you had around and threw together a press is impressive. Of course I'm not the sharpest crayon in the ingenuity box. I am the really short one you have to dig around for.
    To quote Red Green:

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Links