owb l frame686?

This is a discussion on owb l frame686? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; any ideas ... Thinking this is way too big to slip in the pants .. Something tight to the body be nice so I can ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Enzo411
  • 1 Post By RebelSoul

Thread: owb l frame686?

owb l frame686?

any ideas ... Thinking this is way too big to slip in the pants .. Something tight to the body be nice so I can at least put a cover shirt on ... Any idea.. Half thinking old school basket weave since this was a cop carry gun ..

Custom markers would be neat if the wait is not massive

thanks
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

2. Remove Ads

Simplyrugged.com has some nice stuff for larger revolvers.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

I have 2 good holsters for my own 686, a Simply Rugged Sourdough Pancake and a Fist #12. Both hold close to the body and both work well OWB. The 686 is heavy by most forum poster's standards but it isn't as hard to conceal as you might think.

Lobo Leather enhanced pancake. I use one for a 3" 686+. I got one with a thumb break.
    Lobo Gun Leather - ENHANCED PANCAKE MODEL
    Read #3 and see the second to the last photo on the right. This is what sold me that they make a unique holster that I don't believe anyone else does. Great fit and hugs the body at the 4:00 position.
    I also had them make me a belt to match and the fit of the belt with the holster is just perfect.
    Mdauben likes this.
    "If there is trouble, I stay here to help you. For your father -- for your father."

I have a LOBO enhanced pancake for my 686+ 2.5inch. Does a nice job. As I recall I got it in about 3-4 weeks. Ray will answer any questions you may have too.

A quality belt is IMPERATIVE!
    Mdauben likes this.
    Duty is ours, consequences are God's.

- Stonewall Jackson

Links