Got my MaxConV yesterday

Got my MaxConV yesterday

This is a discussion on Got my MaxConV yesterday within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Gary did a great job and was true to his estimated delivery schedule (6 to 8 wks). I put a "spare" 1911 commander in it ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Got my MaxConV yesterday

Distinguished Member Array p8riot's Avatar

Got my MaxConV yesterday

Gary did a great job and was true to his estimated delivery schedule (6 to 8 wks). I put a "spare" 1911 commander in it wrapped in wax paper last night to break it it. I am really impressed with the quality. It fits like a glove and even in the brand new state it is so comfortable you hardly know that you are wearing it

Great job Gary, I'm thinking about getting another one.
    "You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone

The second amendment is the reset button of our Constitution.

where are the pics?

Distinguished Member Array p8riot's Avatar
    OK I'll post some mañana.
    "You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone

The second amendment is the reset button of our Constitution.

Distinguished Member Array fotomaker57's Avatar
    Congratulations on getting the new holster. Looking forward to seeing those pics. I am still waiting for mine to arrive.
    Mike
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

They are an absolute joy to own, fondle, look at and wear. I've got 3 of 'em and a mag pouch, Congrats on yours. Bravo Zulu Chief.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence in their behalf. - George Orwell

Yup, I have one for a commander as well, will probably be ordering another ( or 2 ) in the future, fantastic design,thin,comfy, and holds the commander tightly....comfy while sitting too....
    Lloyd

Eternity is a long time, do you know for certain where you will spend it?

Always glad to see a new MaxCon V owner among us. It's without a doubt the most comfortable holster I've ever worn and the quality can't be beat. Gary and Remy are great folks to deal with too, no high pressure sales pitch just good, honest advice that'll stear you toward the best gear for your needs.
    Jack

Wow, how lucky you are. I was told 6 to 8 additional weeks on top of the 20 to 22 weeks I was originally told.

I can't wait to get my two Max Con Vs.

Distinguished Member Array lowflyer's Avatar
    Whatever doesn't kill you postpones the inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by zyx5432 View Post
    Wow, how lucky you are. I was told 6 to 8 additional weeks on top of the 20 to 22 weeks I was originally told.

I can't wait to get my two Max Con Vs.
    I believe that is the difference between ordering the "Presentation Grade" and a "Service Grade". The SG's are not as labor intensive.

Ti
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

Interesting. I wasn't even aware that there were two options. Tell me more...

I've been waiting for mine ....how did you get it in 6 to 8 weeks I have been waiting much much longer. Originally told 12 weeks but it has been longer than that. service grade too.
    George Washington: "A free people ought to be armed."

Distinguished Member Array lowflyer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugerman View Post
    I've been waiting for mine ....how did you get it in 6 to 8 weeks I have been waiting much much longer.
    You are just a prairie dog, so your order goes to the back of the line.
    Whatever doesn't kill you postpones the inevitable.

Hi Guys,

We have had a really difficult time with our leather supplier over the past year, and for about 6 months the supply of useable material was spotty at best. Three or four times they told me "ok, now we've got it", but when the leather arrived, it was the same as before. After an hour and a half on the phone with the tannery's owner, we finally got things straightened out and once again have really good material.
    Unfortunately, the result is that a bunch of folks have waited WAY longer than we would have ever thought possible. We are rapidly getting caught up, and everyone will be getting holster's due in 06' in the next 6-8 weeks. Many will be sooner than that. Please bear with us - I am making them as fast as I can without sacrificing quality (which is something that I refuse to do). Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rugerman View Post
    I've been waiting for mine ....how did you get it in 6 to 8 weeks I have been waiting much much longer. Originally told 12 weeks but it has been longer than that. service grade too.
    Your holster was not a stock item because of the modifications made to your firearm. For that reason, it has taken a bit longer than others. However, we are shipping it this week. Thanks again!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links