Breaking in the Comp Tac MTAC begins today.

This is a discussion on Breaking in the Comp Tac MTAC begins today. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just picked one of these up and I might say the lead time was nill. 6 days from order to in hands. Added a couple ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By palmcoaster
  • 1 Post By hardluk1
  • 2 Post By patri0t
  • 1 Post By Rock_Castle
  • 1 Post By Richard58

Thread: Breaking in the Comp Tac MTAC begins today.

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar

Breaking in the Comp Tac MTAC begins today.

Just picked one of these up and I might say the lead time was nill. 6 days from order to in hands. Added a couple of kydex bodies to switch out into other EDCs so I can use the same holster. Feels good so far
    Tinman517 and patri0t like this.

2. Remove Ads

Enjoy your new Comp Tac rig. They have great customer service.

I use a couple of their older OWB belt holsters and magazine holders for IDPA.

Your " break in period " will be a very short time. I have worn a MTAC for years and love it. Once I got it adjusted to where I wanted it there is nothing like it. As I put it on earlier this AM I was thinking how the clips never mark my belt, even the little stuff is great. You will be able to enjoy it for a long time. I have since purchased the OWB and love it too, but can only use it on occasion. Say good bye to the holster box.

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    yea great holster . I have the neutral model about 6 years now and wife has one. There no break in. Leathers so flexible new all it does is become better. Best of all is how very adjustable they are.
    Pinot likes this.

I would have recommended the Comp Tac for an EDC and an All-Day-Carry. One of the few I could recommend, that would apply to most.
    It was smart to get the Kydex for other EDCs.
    Mine actually made my 1911s a joy to carry, doubt there would be much negative feedback on them as they are MORE than they claim to be.
    Rock_Castle and Pinot like this.
    Retired State Trooper (40 long years) 8 years State Range Instructor - BS Degree- Justice, MS Degree- Criminology
    All forms of Gun Control are Unconstitutional / Illegal and beyond the scope of the US. Supreme Court.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"- Luke 22:36

That is a nice holster. I bought one for my Shield and then bought the Kydex shell for my G19 and use it for both. I really like the adjustability of this holster. You can adjust the cant and height to exactly where you want it. Congratulations on a great purchase.
    Pinot likes this.

VIP Member
    I have two infidel holsters by them. My best IWB holsters I ran across. I have two bins of different holsters.
    Pinot likes this.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

Links