Nylon 'anywhere' belt holster

This is a discussion on Nylon 'anywhere' belt holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've searched this forum and Google every which way but Sunday, and I can't find this holster someone brought up here on the forum. It's ...

Thread: Nylon 'anywhere' belt holster

Nylon 'anywhere' belt holster

I've searched this forum and Google every which way but Sunday, and I can't find this holster someone brought up here on the forum.

It's a belt, nylon holster (may have its own "belt" or hangs off one, I can't remember) that looks totally inocuous and can be worn any where. Looks like what everyone else wears, but has a gun compartment inside, and additional pockets for other stuff. It's black (at least the one I saw was).

I really want this one for the SP101 I'm going to get, but like a doofus I didn't bookmark the website.

Can someone tell me what this was? Sorry to the mods and regulars, about making a new thread, but I'm at a loss. Searching my IE history isn't helping either.
    seattlekos
    "Live free or die." -- NH State Motto

2. Remove Ads

Probably this one from Ron Graham. He makes different molded leather inserts to tuck in them but they then look like just a normal Camera bag or accessory pouch.

Scroll down to middle of page... tactical pouch. Three sizes and many different gun inserts to chose from.

http://www.palehorseholsters.com/tactical%20nylon.htm

I can only think of the leather version of what you are talking about. The one I am thinking about is called the Beltster.

Why not try a camera bag, about the same thing, and many have both loops for a belt, and a removeable shoulder strap. They're strong and light and come in various sizes.
    Last edited by hamlet; January 10th, 2007 at 10:48 AM. Reason: addition

No. Rons is totaly different from a Camera bag although, from outward appearance it might not look like it. He use a very top quality Nylon material and extra nice quick open Zippers. Then he handcrafts a leather molded holster that goes inside of that which secures the gun in position. It is a totaly purpose built stealth system for belt carry but of much finer materials than you going to find on a Walmart chinese camera bag. So that the material is going to last, the stitches hold and the zippers work smooth, quick and flawlessly while the gun is properly protected and kept in position. Check the link I posted and take a good look. Thats got to be the one that is being thought of here.

He also makes a Leather pouch one that is called the Mufti. But it does not quite look as "Camera Baggish" as this one I linked.

If I am right the one you are looking for was brought up on a fanny pack post. It was black and squarish and was worn on the right side in the picture. Looked kind of bulky to me, but do a search for fany pack. I think the title was "How many of you use a fanny pack, or Would you use a fanny pack" something like that. If I am correct as to what you are looking for.
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

VIP Member
    Try doing a search using the terms "belt pack" or "belt bag". These are the terms I most frequently see used for the type of item you are looking for.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Links