Sig 220 SAS Holster

This is a discussion on Sig 220 SAS Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I traded my Sig P220 R for a Sig 220 SAS. I have a C-Tac IWB that I used with the 220R. The SAS fits ...

Thread: Sig 220 SAS Holster

Unhappy Sig 220 SAS Holster

I traded my Sig P220 R for a Sig 220 SAS. I have a C-Tac IWB that I used with the 220R. The SAS fits but very tightly. Leaves Kydex marks on the front of the slide. I tried a Galco Zip Slide at the range the other day and could not get the SAS all the way seated. The owner even tried heating the holster and spraying silicon to no avail. What I want to know is there a dimensional problem with the SAS and it doesn't fit regular 220 holsters?

Gary, can you make a Max-Con V or Def-Con that will work for the SAS? I have one of your Max-Con V's for a Norinco 1911 and it is by far the best holster I own.

Any help appreciated.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by 45 Carry View Post
    I traded my Sig P220 R for a Sig 220 SAS. I have a C-Tac IWB that I used with the 220R. The SAS fits but very tightly. Leaves Kydex marks on the front of the slide. I tried a Galco Zip Slide at the range the other day and could not get the SAS all the way seated. The owner even tried heating the holster and spraying silicon to no avail. What I want to know is there a dimensional problem with the SAS and it doesn't fit regular 220 holsters?

Gary, can you make a Max-Con V or Def-Con that will work for the SAS? I have one of your Max-Con V's for a Norinco 1911 and it is by far the best holster I own.

Any help appreciated.
    Howdy!

Thank you for your kind words. Please give me a call and we'll get you fixed up! Thanks!

Links