Sig P232 CC holster

Sig P232 CC holster

This is a discussion on Sig P232 CC holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello all: I did a forum search for CC holsters and the Sig P232, didn't find anything that helped. I was wondering what those of ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SHTFGearLLC
  • 1 Post By SWT

Thread: Sig P232 CC holster

Sig P232 CC holster

Hello all:

I did a forum search for CC holsters and the Sig P232, didn't find anything that helped.

I was wondering what those of you who carry the P232 find is an ideal holster(s) for CC. I know a lot depends on your attire for the day, personal choice, etc., but would be interested in some starting point when I start looking for a holster.

I've looked over a number of internet sites, read a lot of posts, stopped at the local gun shop several times and still can't find a starting point. I don't want to just go out and start buying a bunch of different holsters, too expensive.

Living in El Paso, TX it's warm to hot most of the time and, hate to say it but, I mainly just wear blue jeans and a Polo Shirt, tucked in. When the cool weather sets in I will wear a jacket when going out and a shoulder type holster seems as if it would work well. However, then what do you do if you take your coat off, i.e. in a restaurant.

I've tried carrying the gun around the house just in my pocket or tucked in my belt (unloaded) and can tell already it's a bit heavy and a little too large for a pocket holster or an ankle holster.

I really love this gun and have practiced with it extensively so I'm not considering a smaller gun right now. Although, I guess you can never have too many

My wife and I both just now received our CHL and plan on carrying.

Thanks for any thoughts on this matter,

SWT

Sponsor
    Have you considered IWB? We offer a holster made for the P232 and I think you would really enjoy it (it is tuckable as well so you shouldn't have to change your wardrobe much).

Sig P232 ACE-1 Gen 2 Holster

-Clay

VIP Member
    +1 on Shtf Gear holsters. They are my go to holster. I have been using them for two years now and have no intention of switching to anything else. You cant find a better holster for the money.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Thanks guys, that was exactly what I was hoping for. I looked at SHTF site and that does look something that would work for me. Not too expensive either.

Getting out the credit card now.

Thanks again for your comments.
    Taurahe likes this.

I used to have a P232 and used a Don Hume 715. It worked well enough for me and was pretty reasonable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links