Taurus 606 357

Taurus 606 357

This is a discussion on Taurus 606 357 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just got a Taurus 606 357 6 shot in a trade. Sweet little revolver. Trigger's already been broken in so its not terribly heavy in ...

Thread: Taurus 606 357

Taurus 606 357

Just got a Taurus 606 357 6 shot in a trade. Sweet little revolver. Trigger's already been broken in so its not terribly heavy in DA and pretty light and crisp in SA. No its not a smith or colt but I can't complain. But I'm having trouble finding a holster specifically for the 606. I'm looking for IWB in any material really. I'd like to keep it around 50-60$ if possible. Anyone have a suggestion or does any one know if there's another model that actually fits the 606 nicely? Thanks in advance!

Most people haven't heard of the 606. I've had one for a few years that I bought used at a good price, and it works great. Fit and finish are not terrific but I have found it to be reliable and accurate within its snubby range. I also own a 4 inch S&W Model 19, which is built on the K frame. Except for the barrel length, the dimensions of the two are the same and the 606 fits in the same holsters as the 19, whether the holster is leather or kydex. You have a lot of holster options available. I hope you enjoy your 606 as much as I enjoy mine. I've never been a Taurus fan or a Taurus basher. This is the only one that I've owned and I'm glad that I bought it.
    Go Stillers!
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

--YODA, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

I have 2 model 605 revolvers (5-shot) in 38/357. You're right, not S&W but for non-professional use I like 'em!!! They are built well and I carry one regularly in a Galco Stow-N-Go holster. All leather with one clip. Good guns for the price and I'm glad I got mine. Check out Galco and High Noon Holsters, Gun Holsters and Concealment Holsters for holsters for this gun.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

Sponsored Links